Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Dead or Alive?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get that the flash is supposed to be lighthearted an fun but when you have two members of your gang who most people believe will soon be dead they really need to tone down the happy-go-lucky a bit. Wally seems to be enjoying himself the whole episode and Cisco doesn't hardly seemed phased by the prospect of death. After he's settled into the idea he talks about it like he's going to fail a test while everyone else makes jokes and light conversation about it. This version if Iris with the shining mischievous eyes would have made her more likeable earlier in the show, but now when she's supposed to have her head on the chopping block I have a hard time appreciating it because it just feels too emotionally insincere. With her determination to do something meaningful with her life I would rather have seen a resolute woman ready to fight her loved ones about her right to live her life rather than an endearing mischief maker sneaking around behind people's backs. Also I will hate Kaitlin's ridiculous magic necklace every time I see it.

Comment

Did you notice the cheerleaders' uniforms? It was the Smallville High model.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎