No announcement yet.

Ra's Al Ghul coming to Gotham????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ra's Al Ghul coming to Gotham????

Gotham might just be bringing Ra's to Monday night in the near future.

It's almost time for Gotham to return to FOX's lineup, and the network has announced that a new [...]

Alexander Siddig has been cast as Ra’s al Ghul...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...-siddig-982254

Comment

I like Siddig.

From a purely contractual standpoint, I wonder if they could have cast Nable from Arrow. I know they wouldn't, and there's no crossover potential. I'm just wondering if they could have or not.
      Last edited by Backward Galaxy; 03-03-2017, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Nice. Hopefully Gotham will do the character more justice than Arrow did.

Comment

I was just rewatching Kingdom of Heaven movie, where Siddig was there as Saladin's right hand. Been a fan of his since his DS9 days.

His name pops up time and again on 'what if' fan castings for Ra's on TV. No doubt Siddig will slay it.

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
            I was just rewatching Kingdom of Heaven movie, where Siddig was there as Saladin's right hand. Been a fan of his since his DS9 days.
            And Syriana. And on 24 he was even allowed to be one of the "good arabs" (well, sort of at least).

Comment

I haven't really watched Gotham but I feel like I'm one of the few people who liked Dr. Bashir, even in the early days. Having Siddig on Gotham has piqued my interest.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎