No announcement yet.

Supernatural renewed for Season 13!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supernatural renewed for Season 13!

Mark Pedowitz, the head of the CW, confirmed that the CW has renewed SPN for a 13th season.

Not really terribly surprised by this news. The show continues to garner good ratings and the J's are still into it. So a renewal was pretty much a lock. Still, always nice to get it confirmed (and an early one at that! Anyone else remember the days when we were biting our nails to know whether or not the show would get another season?!).

Definitely! Do you think they will bring the show to the end anytime soon?

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Mark Pedowitz, the head of the CW, confirmed that the CW has renewed SPN for a 13th season.

Not really terribly surprised by this news. The show continues to garner good ratings and the J's are still into it. So a renewal was pretty much a lock. Still, always nice to get it confirmed (and an early one at that! Anyone else remember the days when we were biting our nails to know whether or not the show would get another season?!).

Comment

The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Jane the Virgin, and Supernatural have all been renewed by The CW for the 2017-18 TV season.

Comment

Originally posted by Axalon
        Do you think they will bring the show to the end anytime soon?
        I think the show will go until about season 15. That's just a guess on my part but it has to go until Season 14 in order to hit the 300 episodes mark (the middle of 14, I believe?). And I think they might renew for a 15th season just to give it a nice round number. I definitely don't see them ending it before Season 14 is done though, since, as I said, the J's seem to want to take it at least through 300 episodes.

So 15 seasons would be my guess.

Comment

Looking forward to another interesting season for the brothers.

Comment

For a show that seemed like it would end after 5 years, they are really trying year after to year to renew this show. I haven't been able to watch as much as I used but still seems entertaining. Nevertheless, as they say, all good things must come to end. I still think that 7 years is a good number to end on.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎