Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Laws of Inferno Dynamics"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Laws of Inferno Dynamics"?

What did you think?
    10 - On fire!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Barely a spark.
    0%

I really enjoyed this episode. Suspenseful (though, of course, yu knew kind of what would happen), exciting, with romance and mystery too.

I liked how Daisy is back on the team now. How Coulson and the Director seem to have ironed out their differences (though, c'mon, who else is just waiting for Phil to take the reigns back? *raises hand*). The deepening friendship (and something more?) between Phil and Melinda. And getting to see the Director in the field.

The whole Aida thing was a bit of a letdown. So she's obviously building LMDs of the team, starting with May. Is it because she wants to replace all the humans with 'better' versions or because then the robot doubles can go and the human agents won't have to risk themselves? Betting it's one or the other. Will depend on how 'evil' TPTB want to make her.

Yoyo and Mack's back and forth was good too. I also liked Robbie's stuff (he so not gone for good. I mean, c'mon! He's the Ghost Rider!).

Good episode, great mid-season finale, and loving the intro of LMDs into the MCU.

Also, I have not yet seen Dr. Strange. Aside from the mentions of the Darkhold and the whole 'dimensional' thing have we had a tie in? Or was that it?

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎