No announcement yet.

Crossover of Legends, Arrow, Flash and Supergirl

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossover of Legends, Arrow, Flash and Supergirl

I don't know if this is the place, but I haven't seen a topic about it yet.
    So are you guys excited for the crossover and what is the thing you want to see most and anticipate the most?

I am excited about to see the different dynamics between characters that hasn't interacted yet and to see Green Arrow team up with Sara/Canary again. I love their dynamic.
    I am also very excited about the villains. , who seem to be phenomenal. And I hope for some interesting twists.

Looking forward to the crossover, but I'm extra cautious this year to not get hyped up too much. Hope it won't be too crammed like season 4 crossover. Then again... there is such a risk with four shows... Well, at least we can count on good dynamics between the characters - I love Barry's and Oliver's relationship. It's one of the coolest thing Flarroverse gave to us.

Liked the promo photos they took for some magazine - don't remember its title (Ollie was reading "Robinson Cruzoe" novel - lol the (Green) Arrow in this universe just looks like a guy, who wouldn't enjoy big parties).

I don't watch Supergirl, and I need to catch up with season 2 of LOT before the crossover (Where. Is. Rip. Hunter? :/). Still, it's fun that we'll have a chance to see mini Justice League.

Comment

I'm cautiously optimistic, though I still wonder exactly what role Felicity is supposed to play seeing as, sorry, aliens are generally more advanced... so her skillset is useless. Unless its her OTHER skillset of giving pep talks that somehow magically get people to do what she wants... wait, that got broke this year...

Alright, sarcasm aside (everything after cautiously optimistic was sarcasm), I'm interested to see what happens. Especially since I heard that the 100th episode has all the heroes but Ollie captured or something like that... which would mean that more than likely the one pic of Sara and Laurel everyone's been flipping out about is a fantasy world Sara gets trapped in.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
        I'm cautiously optimistic, though I still wonder exactly what role Felicity is supposed to play seeing as, sorry, aliens are generally more advanced... so her skillset is useless. Unless its her OTHER skillset of giving pep talks that somehow magically get people to do what she wants... wait, that got broke this year...

Alright, sarcasm aside (everything after cautiously optimistic was sarcasm), I'm interested to see what happens. Especially since I heard that the 100th episode has all the heroes but Ollie captured or something like that... which would mean that more than likely the one pic of Sara and Laurel everyone's been flipping out about is a fantasy world Sara gets trapped in.
        It will turn out that aliens are in fact fans of Olicity and they will brainwash Oliver to fall in love with Felicity again.

Photo of Laurel and Sara is most likely some false reality/fanatasy/mind projection etc. It was from LOT or "Arrow"? If it's from "Arrow" I would say that's rather a world in which Ollie trapped in - Laurel and his parents being alive points into that direction. Pity that Colin O'Donnel was unavailable to return for that episode - there would be something missing without Tommy.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎