Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "I'll Be Your Mirror?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "I'll Be Your Mirror?"

What did you think?

I gave it an 8, but felt that the entire episode was ruined when Rumple put that gold cuff on Belle. So, now he's going to stalk her around town? I hope they divorce and stay away from each other for good!

Aside from that, I thought it was a really strong episode.

The split-screen montage with David/Mary Margaret was cute, but I can't see them sustaining scenes like that for very long.

Seeing the one-way Mirror World was cool. I've always wondered what happened to people when they got trapped in mirrors, so I was glad they addressed that. I wouldn't mind seeing other mirror worlds, either.

I really enjoyed the focus on Henry in this episode, as well as the Emma/Regina scenes. I was glad he wasn't duped by "Queenie."

The clinking monkey was hilarious.

It was cool to see The Dragon transform, too. Given what he said to Regina, it sounds like she's going to have to merge with her other half. Not surprising.

Anyway, I liked it. I hope the next episode is just as good
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

Not very interested in Henry's teen romance plotline. Thought the Dragon's transformation was cool. However, is he still alive or is he dead? Henry grabbed his heart, before the mirror exploded. So, I'm thinking, they could (if he's dead) give that heart to David (while Snow gets back the other half of hers), thus solving the sleeping curse (with potential/interesting side-effects of him having a dragon's heart).

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎