Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 upped to 17 episodes!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 upped to 17 episodes!

Good news!

Glad to hear it. I wasn't sure they were going to do the legion of doom plot justice with only 13 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV

Haha, very cool!

It's funny because I asked about this in another thread and not too long after that, I get the news I was looking for.

Thanks!

Comment

Good news indeed. Provided they find a way to stretch the story without adding any pointless fat to it.

Comment

Very happy that the show got 17 eps! An additional episode as last season consisted of 16. Since it got more maybe this is a good sign we will get a third season.

Comment

Not sure this'll be a good thing. I remember when they did five additional episodes for the seventh season of Smallville, last minute, when they came back from the strike. The result wasn't good (and, potentially, leading to some of the show's worse choices in the remaining seasons. But, I won't go into that here).

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
            Very happy that the show got 17 eps! An additional episode as last season consisted of 16. Since it got more maybe this is a good sign we will get a third season.
            It could also be a sign that we won't and the four additional episodes is to allow them to wrap the show up (instead of ending on a cliffhanger and the characters just appearing on Arrow and/or The Flash, explaining what happened afterwards. Forcing those two shows to give up screentime and episodes, to resolve the plotline(s) of another show).

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16

Not to mention, now this show can take it's long winter break and align it self to finish off their season around the same time that Arrow, Flash and Supergirl does.

Comment

If they do split the season into 2 halves which i guess is the plan, it reminds me of what they do sometimes on Doctor Who. Sometimes they air 6 eps, take a break, then come back for the remainder of the season. I think it may work here too.

They could use the 4 remaining eps to wrap up i guess but considering that the show isnt in the bottom five shows of CW's lineup, thats a good sign that it could b back. The biggest shows in jeopardy now are Frequency, No Tomorrow and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Vampire Diaries is in the bottom five but thats already ending and Jane The Virgin is consistently the 6th biggest show so looks like it may be safe.

LOT has had good ratings this season and even the majority of fans online have been praising the series for having a better 2nd season than the inaugural one. So far in the season, looking at ratings, fan praising the show and the fact it got four more episodes, id say theres a pretty good chance we see season 3.

It could depend on how Riverdale does too i guess, but considering how well its done consistently the last few weeks, dont be surprised if LOT gets a renewal. I guess im just trying to be positive but i guessed with my friends itd be back and was correct so ill stay on that path for renewal being my guess.

Comment

That is a very good news. I hope Legends involvement in the crossover to promote the show too and to have a third season. There are some very good aspects in this show: fun stories, different locations, time travel, kick ass female characters. Unfortunately all of these are only on Legends.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎