No announcement yet.

Your Thoughts About 'The Good Samaritan'

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Thoughts About 'The Good Samaritan'

What do you think about episode 6, 'The Good Samaritan'?

I thought it was all right. A showdown between the Director and Phil seems to be in the offing. And I do wonder where he sent Jemma?

I enjoyed Robbie's backstory (as far as I can tell, that was Johnny Blaze's version of Ghost Rider, that gave him his powers). Also, glad the brother finally knows the truth.

Saw the twist with the Uncle coming a mile off.

Also, the Star Wars talk was fun. Made my inner geek happy.

I also liked that magic can't be contained in the, well, containment unit. Fitz is going to have to rethink things, I guess? LOL

So, yeah, solid episode. Enjoyed it.

Comment

I saw the episode, and I has to post that I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        I enjoyed Robbie's backstory (as far as I can tell, that was Johnny Blaze's version of Ghost Rider, that gave him his powers).
        Yeah, I liked the flashbacks. I think Gabriel Luna (Robbie Reyes) confirmed that the other GR was Blaze. However, I don't think he simply transferred the entity to Robbie, but rather shared a part of it (hence why Robbie lacks a penance stare. He doesn't have the full power of the Ghost Rider). I remember a mini series from some years back, where Dan Ketch hunted down other Ghost Riders and took the power from them, resulting in him getting stronger and his flame turning blue. This would then be the opposite, where a Rider gives part of their power to another person (which would also allow them to use Blaze in the future, in a film or something).

I also like that they connected the Robbie Reyes and Johnny Blaze Ghost Riders. In the comics there've been so many versions. The Spirits of Vengeance, Zarathos (the original, inside Johnny Blaze), Noble Kale (the one inside Danny Ketch) and Eli Morrow (which was the one inside Robbie Reyes).

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
          I think Gabriel Luna (Robbie Reyes) confirmed that the other GR was Blaze. However, I don't think he simply transferred the entity to Robbie, but rather shared a part of it (hence why Robbie lacks a penance stare. He doesn't have the full power of the Ghost Rider).
          This was my take on it as well. That Robbie simply has a 'partial' version of the powers.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎