Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supergirl "Welcome to Earth" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

She not really interested in her...she wants to find Merlin!! She's really centuries old Morgana. And Merlin is still trying to find Arthur.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      She not really interested in her...she wants to find Merlin!! She's really centuries old Morgana. And Merlin is still trying to find Arthur.
      She heard there was a guy named Merlin on Arrow and is waiting for Flashpoint to hit so she can go over to destroy him just to find out hes not the one shes looking for. Then shes like Damn You Barry and punches him in the face.

Comment

Looks like Alex has a thing for Maggie...or could be their love of aliens.
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-24-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          She heard there was a guy named Merlin on Arrow and is waiting for Flashpoint to hit so she can go over to destroy him just to find out hes not the one shes looking for. Then shes like Damn You Barry and punches him in the face.
          Maybe Merlin is usied a spell to change his appearance. After a couple centuries I'd think he'd want a new look

Comment

We still got a week, they couldn't wait a week to roll out the holiday commercials

Comment

James does have a backbone.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                We still got a week, they couldn't wait a week to roll out the holiday commercials
                they been doing holiday comercials for a month now. not a lot but ive noticed a couple. :/

Comment

Oh, I knew it she was way too nice to be human.

Comment

Superhero fight club!!!

Comment

Slightly OT...I'm in the Santa Cruz/Monterey CA area, and Comcast's b'cst of CW invariably has buffering glitches. I like to record on the DVR and watch w/o commercials, does not appear to be DVR related, but comes in this way (Arrow does the same). Last week I could watch SG on line on the CW site w/o commercials, but I guess CW figured out they forgot to add them (on line you can't fast forward or otherwise skip as far as I know). Kind of annoying, but the Blu-rays will come out next summer, then I can really see them! (the current b'cst looks pale by comparison to my S1 Blu-ray...locally there is no HD of CW).

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎