Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Last Children of Krypton?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got around to watching it this week. Overall it was a good episode, it had a bit of everything with action, drama, humour.

I agree that Supes should be used sparingly. No need for him to prolong his stay, as the show should always be Kara-focused. Winn was hilarious in this ep.

I'm glad they put the brakes on Kara/James in the premiere, no need to stick her in yet another ship. James was picked to be the CatCo interim boss -- huh? I guess the plus is that he has something besides Kara's heart to focus on. Still worried about the direction of his character, if his role is mainly as a romantic interest. Being single would be the best thing for both of them at this point.

I guess Cadmus will do as the alpha villain for at least part of the season. The DEO, with SG and MM seem like they're more than up to the task against them

I think they could have given Kara any other job except as a reporter just like CK, but at least it looks like they are going to make her earn her stripes here. And "Ponytail" will have to be seen as proving her worth here.

I'm also a bit sad about Cat's departure as her relationship with Kara was one of the subplots I liked in SG. Calista always brought it in her scenes. I feel that Cat likely knows who SG is, but is pulling a 'Jim Gordon' and is choosing not to divulge her identity for the greater good, etc.

Comment

Cat trusts James, so it makes sense that she'd ask him to fill in while she's off 'finding her new ocean to dive into'.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎