Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would really surprise you in season 5?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would really surprise you in season 5?

I think that we all can put here something along the lines "season 5 keeping up certain quality/staying watchable/not relapsing back to Olicity & relationship stuff" < if it won't make a nosedive after 5x10 I'll be really pleasantly surprised.

But what else? My personal types are:

1. Oliver just openly admiting what half of the city already suspects that he is the Green Arrow and facing the consequences of that move (so no idiotic scenario they pulled off in season 3).

2. Wild Dog not dying.

3. Quentin not dying.

4. Cupid appearing in a storyline which actually has some sense.

5. Amanda Waller appearing in flashbacks (very unlikely, since the actress has now other projects).

6. Doctor Pressnall having a cameo (no chance, but since I'm talking about "impossible" scenarios).

7. Prometheus not being someone having directly connected to Oliver (like resurrected Tommy, Robert from E-2 etc.). I would be also surprised if it's someone from Bratva, because a Russian speaking without that characteristic accent would be something I've never seen (or rather heard) in television.

What are your types?

Felicity actually facing consequences, personal and professional, without waiting until the final 3 episodes of the season like last time. For Season 5, this would mean:

1. Ragman not just accepting there was no alternative and demanding to know how she can face herself everyday, knowing she caused the deaths of thousands, however inadvertent it might have been. Maybe even have him go all 'whippy tentacle cloth' on her before someone calms him down, briefly, before he launches into said diatribe.

2. If a team member IS captured and tortured by Church because she sends the newbies out into the field (and my head-canon will be because she wants to prove that both she and the recruits are ready to stand on equal footing with Oliver), then she gets blowback from the remaining newbies, Oliver, and Diggle, who would not be impressed with her doing that regardless of her motivations (even if its something simpler like not wanting to sit by while Church pulls a Brickwell).

3. Them actually bringing back Earth-1 Laurel and not just having Black Siren take her place (not that I would mind Black Siren, she's much more fun and I doubt she would be an outright Felicity/Olicity shiller, especially if she's like E-1 Laurel and has some remaining feelings for her own Oliver).

Comment

If Arrow would actually remember what they've already told us and if they'd write really good stories that don't insult the viewers intelligence.

Comment

I really hope the show surprises me. It has become quite predictable in the last season.
        - Diggle dying will be a surprise.
        - Quentin becomes a real mess, goes to the bottom and shoots himself, will be very dark but big surprise.
        - Thea does sacrifices something she loves for the sake of the city and her brother.
        - Felicity admitting that Oliver is right, and better on alone and as a leader. She stays in happy relationship with the police guy and he does not die, will be a big surprise.
        - Oliver makes an elaborate plan to stop Church and Prometheus, goes into full killer mode this time and does not spare any bad guys' life, succeeds in his victory without any loss.
        - more complex story telling, where the viewer is kept longer in the dark and takes more episodes to reveal what is happening.
        - Oliver creates another relationship with a male or female character who comes from his past and it is based on equal interests and goals and they partner up, but this character is not a prep up for some other show

Comment

A tolerable Felicity who gets taken to task for her mistakes and ego.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎