Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Last Children of Krypton" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Alcohol doesn't affect Kryptonians but Clark still doesn't drink because he's a big nerd"

Clark had to of heard Kara say that he was on the other side of the door.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      I don't think that excuse works for them. He's Superman, wouldn't it take him minutes to go back and forth between Metropolis and National City even if they were hundreds a miles away from each. He could have recurred all last season.
      guess CBS couldnt afford him.

Comment

Manhunter Vs Superman needs to happen. That would be epic.

Comment

Like I said he can go to the Fortress of Solitude whenever he could do the same in National City even just to pop by now and then even in offscreenville

Comment

Kara getting all pissy. lol

Comment

I don't think that excuse works for them. He's Superman, wouldn't it take him minutes to go back and forth between Metropolis and National City even if they were hundreds a miles away from each. He could have recurred all last season.
              Yeah it's possible even though they are on opposite sides of the country.

Comment

So is cat leaving cause at this point they still werent sure if CF would be able to make the move to Canada?

Comment

This wouldn't have occurred if they didn't move production to Vancouver

Comment

This is all Clark would be telling Bruce...Batman should exist at this point; especially with that line last episode.

Comment

This is all Clark would be telling Bruce...Batman should exist at this point.
                      I blame Barry.

Comment

Why doesnt Manhunter do anything to help. He just want to complain about Superman.

Comment

Now they are going to Metropolis. I wonder if we will get to meet Lois or Perry.

Comment

When Clark said "we have to go without them" his accent tricked the close captioning to think he said "we have to go with Autumn"

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                              When Clark said "we have to go without them" his accent tricked the close captioning to think he said "we have to go with Autumn"
                              LOL

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                                Why doesnt Manhunter do anything to help. He just want to complain about Superman.
                                Also Metallo has a Kryptonite heart so J'onn J'onnz should be fighting him.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎