No announcement yet.

Barry's 'roomie' is Dr Alchemy ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadow4486

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If the new "series regular" turns out to be the antagonist, as we saw with Wells and Jay, then this show will have officially jumped the shark with me. There's no way the show runners can be so clueless as to do the same thing three times.
    Keep one thing in mind that these are the guys who worked on Arrow season 1 and 2.

What I mean by that is they used Malcolm wanting revenge for his dead wife.

Then they decided to use the same on Slade with Shado despite the fact that Slade's always more a business first type of guy and the "love" for Shado kind of showed up out of no where.

Flash season 1 is Harrison Wells is Eobard Thawrne/Reverse Flash

Flash season 2 is Jay Garrick is Hunter Zolomon/Zoom

So what do you think season 3 is going to be?

These writers have proven so far hat they will se repeated story lines like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggard01
      Keep one thing in mind that these are the guys who worked on Arrow season 1 and 2.

What I mean by that is they used Malcolm wanting revenge for his dead wife.

Then they decided to use the same on Slade with Shado despite the fact that Slade's always more a business first type of guy and the "love" for Shado kind of showed up out of no where.

Flash season 1 is Harrison Wells is Eobard Thawrne/Reverse Flash

Flash season 2 is Jay Garrick is Hunter Zolomon/Zoom

So what do you think season 3 is going to be?
      Following your line of logic, one that I happen to think is accurate, season 3 of Flash is likely to mirror season 3 of Arrow. That was the Ra's Al Ghul season. I don't follow Arrow that closely, but I don't remember there being a lot of misdirection with respect to Ra's.

If they do strictly follow the Arrow timeline, Barry should fear episode 9. That's the one where Oliver got run through and then thrown off a mountain.
      Last edited by Backward Galaxy; 10-14-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎