Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runaways TV Series (Hulu)

It's happening!!!!

From one of the creators of Chuck.

If I had Hulu I would probably watch it.

Comment

I just read the Wikipedia page on this comic, it's an interesting premise for a series but, fair warning if you don't read comics (like myself) there is a major plot SPOILER (I personally love spoilers) in the first few lines of the summary that could be used for the season finale.

Comment

This has been a long time coming (there's been talk of a Runaways TV show or a movie almost since the comic first started!), but I'm pretty pleased to hear it is finally in the works.

I love Nico Minoru, she's my favorite of the Runaways and would love to see her portrayed on the screen (big or small).

Comment

The cast is announced!

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaand apparently I'm old because I don't know who any of these people are. They named shows that they had been on previously and I had never even heard of half those shows!

Comment

^^^welcome to the club..the only one I know is Ariela cause I did watch "One Day at a Time" S1 on Netflix. The others I've never watched their shows (which means haven't heard of them). I generally don't watch too many basic cable shows, its mostly the broadcast networks for me or I binge watch something later on.

Comment

ah, glad to know I'm not alone!

Comment

The parents of "The Runaways" have been cast; they include... James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Annie Wersching (24), as well as Kevin Weisman (Alias), Brigid Brannagh (Army Wives) and Ever Carradine (Major Crimes). Also in the group, Ryan Sands (The Wire), Angel Parker (The People v. O.J. Simpson), Brittany Ishibashi (Emily Owens M.D.), James Yaegashi (Broadway’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s) and Kip Pardue (Ray Donovan).

http://tvline.com/2017/02/09/marvels...-cast-parents/
                  Last edited by darkphoenix21; 02-09-2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

The show has officially gotten a series order at Hulu.

http://tvline.com/2017/05/03/runaway...r-hulu-marvel/

Comment

I'm still sort of unsure about this. I mean, I know almost nothing about the people cast. I'm reserving judgement until the first trailer (or teaser trailer, more likely).

Comment

I thought the series order was always official. But they now have some promo art AND a leaked trailer, which may be gone by the time you read this.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                          I'm still sort of unsure about this. I mean, I know almost nothing about the people cast. I'm reserving judgement until the first trailer (or teaser trailer, more likely).
                          The only ones I know of are Gregg Sulkin, who was the best part of the Delirium pilot years back, and Ariela Barer, who was good as a recurring supporting guest character on One Day at a Time on Netflix.

Comment

Seems like a lot of unknown actors to a lot of people, then. I've seen quite a few "who?" comments in regards to the cast. That might be a good thing. You can't prejudge them on previous work that way. Or go "hey, it's that guy on that thing!"

Comment

Julian McMahon has been cast in the series

http://deadline.com/2017/08/marvels-...es-1202149610/

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎