No announcement yet.

Runaways TV Series (Hulu)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

This trailer left me with mixed reactions. The casting looks great except for 2 notable exceptions--Molly and Chase. The actress playing Molly looks too old to me. Molly is supposed to be a kid, a pre-teen. She looks much older here.

And Chase? His blondness (at least dirty blond) is a trademark of his. To change him to dark hair? I know, superficial change but to me that guy does not look like Chase. At all. Which I find ironic considering that the rest of the cast all look pretty spot on for their characters (especially Nico and Alex).

Comment

Comment

Series premieres tomorrow

Comment

I just watched the first episode. It seems like this will be a slow burn (though again I’ve only seen 1 of 3 episodes released thus far); it kept my interest. [SPOILER] I’m curious about the death of Amy and much more curious about the PRIDE cult with their parents...what are they involved in? I guess whatever they did to Destiny was to revive the mysterious bedridden character and maybe in doing so steal her youth and/or make immortal.[/SPOILER] It’s a very subtle show.
            Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-25-2017, 10:57 PM.

Comment

I might try to stick with this one, for now.

It is a show that is being subtle, which I do like. They aren't going to spoon feed the plot or humour to viewers like some series. The writing seems good so far.

Comment

I’m just catching up on some episodes I’ve missed and it’s still keeping my attention. I didn’t know [SPOILER]Stan Lee would cameo as their limo driver ; I don’t recall him having any other cameos in the other Marvel shows before this. [/SPOILER]

Comment

It’s been renewed for S2!!!

http://tvline.com/2018/01/08/marvels...ture-man-hulu/

I’ll say it again, its a slow burn and we’re progressively leading up to something major for the finale of this freshman season. I can’t wait!!!

Comment

Watched this show. Love the twist in the plot and a whole new character with powers. In simple words fun watching the series.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Elizabeth Hurley to play Sorceress Morgan le Fay

https://tvline.com/2019/06/05/elizab...ways-season-3/

Comment

Very goods marvel

Page focusing on the WB/CW Aquaman television series proposed for the Fall of 2006 but at this point not picked up by The CW for airing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎