Pokémon Go

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokémon Go

Who's playing the game?

I only started the other day but, got hooked on it. So far I only have 5 Pokémon but, the same ones keep popping up. I've gone through different areas but, again same ones keep appearing.

Currently, no one can play the game cause servers are down; a hacker group is claiming responsibility though it was launched in Canada...which now have memes of "Blame Canada!" from South Park.

Ive been playing aince Monday. Love the game so far!

Comment

Got it, play it & have a hate/love relationship with it. The game hates me as it freezes the majority of the time I find a rare pokemon. So far it's frozen on me with a Machamp, Blastoiste, Beedrill and worst of all a damn Rhyhorn.

Comment

playing the game too as well. But I have some of the same issues as the other posters do up above.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
          playing the game too as well. But I have some of the same issues as the other posters do up above.
          If you have the same problem as me with the game freezing when you're catching something I accidentally figured out a way that there is a good chance you end up catching it. Wait until the white pokeball loading bit goes away entirely then shut and restart the game, the majority of the time that results in me getting what I was trying to catch. Just wish I had of known that earlier on.

Comment

I've had the same issue too; it freezes before it says you've got it. I usually just end the game and go back in. And it's been caught anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎