No announcement yet.

Who should play Lois Lane?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should play Lois Lane?

I think Katy Cassidy would make a good Lois Lane.

Thinking strictly of women who have played in past CW shows, I thought of Nina Dobrev, Leighton Meester, Lyndsy Fonseca, Rachel Bilson, and Kristen Bell as possibilities. Of those, I'd most like to see Kristen Bell play her. I love Katie Cassidy and think she'd do a good job, too, but I left her off of my list since she was already in a CW superhero show that will likely cross over with Supergirl.

Comment

I was kind of thinking of Alyssa Milano. She's smart, sassy and plays characters who arent afraid to get in someone's face.

Comment

As much as I love Kristen Bell, I want my Lois to be a natural Brunette.

I'd also cross off Rachel Bilson for the simple fact that she's to short to be Lois.

Alyssa could be great in the role but given The CW's usual casting choices, I bet she'd be age-disciminated against.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
          As much as I love Kristen Bell, I want my Lois to be a natural Brunette.
          I'd like for her to be a brunette on the show, too, but I don't need the actress to be a natural brunette. That's what hair dye is for.

I'd also cross off Rachel Bilson for the simple fact that she's to short to be Lois.
          Even though I like Rachel Bilson and mentioned her as a possibility for playing Lois, I'm not entirely sold on how well she might do in the role, either. I say that because Lois is a different type of character than what I've seen Rachel Bilson play before. She might do an awesome job, but I'm just not sure. That said, I wouldn't let height determine whether or not to cast her. Hugh Jackman did an awesome job as Wolverine even though his height is far above the height of the comic version of Wolverine.

Comment

I think Eliza Dushku could b good as Lois as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
              I was kind of thinking of Alyssa Milano. She's smart, sassy and plays characters who arent afraid to get in someone's face.
              Eh, I think she's a bit too old now.

Assuming that Superman's going to be some were between 35-40 years old roughly, I'm thinking we need a woman who's roughly the same age. Or at least someone who doesn't LOOK like she's over 40 like Alyssa does now (have you seen any of her infomercials? Either she's got lousy make up artists in her employ or even they can't hide her age anymore, not exactly the "aging gracefully" type).

Comment

Originally posted by acer15
                I think Katy Cassidy would make a good Lois Lane.
                Doubtful given how the CW and fanfare already handled her exit once, I suspect she's done with the CW. I say she should move on to studios who can appreciate her more as an actress and were the majority of fans watching wouldn't be angry 14 year olds (be it literally or in most cases, mentally/ill matured).

Comment

Alexandra Daddario i think would do a really good job.

Comment

My choices for Lois Lane
                    Trojan Bellisario
                    Ashley Benson,
                    ( Ashley and Jenna could pass for sisters)
                    Nina Dobrev ( she can go toe to toe with Callista and we know she can bring the attitude)
                    Odette Annable

Comment

Amy Adams isn't tall either and I too like the Rachel choice

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎