No announcement yet.

S3 General Spoiler & Speculation Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

So... that description definitely makes me feel like Flashpoint may only be one episode... What a waste of an opportunity if it only lasts one.

Comment

Comment

I'll tell you what...if Felton turns out to be Dr. Alchemy or any "Big Bad" this season, I will be very disappointed in the Writers. It's becoming cliche that who ever the new "hire" for the season, is going to be the big bad. At least give us some suspense.

And dear god, don't have Felton "mentor" Barry in anyway because that will be the final nail in the coffin that he's a Big Bad.

Comment

The description for episode 3.02, titled "Paradox": http://flashtvnews.com/flash-episode...cription/25893

So yeah, it really feels like the Flashpoint storyline ends at some point during the first 2 episodes. Meh. This one won't go down well.

Felton's character sounds a bit like Cobalt Blue with all this mysterious disdain for Barry. But it can't be him?

Comment

Originally posted by shadow4486
              I'll tell you what...if Felton turns out to be Dr. Alchemy or any "Big Bad" this season, I will be very disappointed in the Writers. It's becoming cliche that who ever the new "hire" for the season, is going to be the big bad. At least give us some suspense.

And dear god, don't have Felton "mentor" Barry in anyway because that will be the final nail in the coffin that he's a Big Bad.
              So far, his role sounds more like the character we all thought Eddie was going to be before he turned out to be a stand up guy.

Comment

Comment

Photos from episode 3.02:

The last picture of Cisco suggests that the Flashpoint storyline is over. At the same time, one of the stills shows The Rival, so it will be interesting to see how he winds up in this episode. Nice to see Jay Garrick though. He should be in the same episode The Rival is in.

Comment

Felton looks cool all scruffy.

Really disappointing that Flashpoint might turn out to be only 1-2 episodes. Feels like a cop-out. Hopefully, even if we only spend a short time in the Flashpoint universe, there are at least consequences from the restoration that are long-lasting post-Flashpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                      Felton looks cool all scruffy.

Really disappointing that Flashpoint might turn out to be only 1-2 episodes. Feels like a cop-out. Hopefully, even if we only spend a short time in the Flashpoint universe, there are at least consequences from the restoration that are long-lasting post-Flashpoint.
                      I'm not surprised. Back at the end of Season 1, when it looked like they were going to set up the Flashpoint arc, but ultimately did not, I always thought it wouldn't last more than one or two episodes into the following season anyway.

Comment

Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl will be uniting against villains from an old DC Comics crossover in this year's team-up.

I was hoping for something down the line of Crisis on Infinite Earths (merging with Arrowverse with the Supergirlverse).

Comment

This sound interesting. I like it!

Comment

http://flashtvnews.com/flash-3-3-spo...-magenta/26147

So it seems Jesse got speedster powers after all. But if Barry reverts to the old timeline (which seems like what's gonna happen) then will Wally keep his or will he revert to "non-powered" Wally?

I guess it depends on how he got the powers in the new timeline.

Comment

I think they will keep Wally's powers latent for the time being. IMO it will be overkill if there are 2 regular characters speedsters on the show. At least Jessie comes and goes. At some point they have to address the elephant in the room though. If Wally is around as a non speedster, what purpose does he really serve?

Oh well. At least Harry's back!

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                                I think they will keep Wally's powers latent for the time being. IMO it will be overkill if there are 2 regular characters speedsters on the show. At least Jessie comes and goes. At some point they have to address the elephant in the room though. If Wally is around as a non speedster, what purpose does he really serve?

Oh well. At least Harry's back!
                                There IS good news though: With Wally's eventual Speedster change in the works, and Artemis showing up in arrow (Finally and a little too late for me sadly), this may very well help set up a future Young Justice live action show. Especially if they DO find a way to merge Flarrow-verse with Supergirl-verse.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎