No announcement yet.

CW Seed: DC Spotlight: Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW Seed: DC Spotlight: Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths

Seemingly as part of the effort to promote their growing CW multiverse, DC has allowed Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths to be posted on CW Seed here. It's great. We get a ton of DC easter eggs, and DCwU fans who know little of the source material get a crash course.
    Last edited by Raissa; 07-03-2016, 06:05 PM.

That's really cool! I hope its not just a one time thing. Id love to see more of the animated movies and some of the live-action tv shows stream on CW Seed. Maybe the old school Superboy show with Gerard Christopher? I mean we have the '90s Flash on there so i could see them showing Superboy on there too.

Comment

Well, Crisis on Two Earths is listed as Ep 1x01 so hopefully, we'll get Flashpoint Paradox at least.

As for Superboy, I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers that one. It would be a real blast from the past.

Comment

I, too, hope the CW Seed starts collecting the DC Animated Movies.

And although Superboy wasn't the greatest show out there, it was still a fun show and I would love to see it on the CW Seed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Raissa
          Well, Crisis on Two Earths is listed as Ep 1x01 so hopefully, we'll get Flashpoint Paradox at least.

As for Superboy, I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers that one. It would be a real blast from the past.
          I loved that show The Adventures Of Superboy! Used to watch it all the time on syndication in Minnesota. Hope it will b added to CW Seed soon. WB has rights to it i think? If they do it would make sense for it to b up there along with '90s Flash and Birds Of Prey.

If they add more DC Animated Movies, i hope they put up Wonder Woman as well as Superman: Doomsday.

Also i wouldn't be against them adding Lois & Clark. It would fit very nicely and isnt streaming anywhere from what Ive heard.
          Last edited by Austin 3:16; 06-03-2016, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
            Also i wouldn't be against them adding Lois & Clark. It would fit very nicely and isnt streaming anywhere from what Ive heard.
            I second that.

Comment

I'm hoping they'll go back in the animated film catalogue and release Batman: Sub Zero. I have a soft spot for Michael Ansara's Mr. Freeze.

Comment

Originally posted by Raissa
                I'm hoping they'll go back in the animated film catalogue and release Batman: Sub Zero. I have a soft spot for Michael Ansara's Mr. Freeze.
                Raissa thats a great movie! It felt like a good way to bridge the gap between Batman: The Animated Series and The New Batman Adventures. Always loved Michael Ansara's take on the character as well.

Also kinda hoping we can get the Uncut version of Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker. That was such a wonderful movie and im a sucker for anything with Mark Hamill, being the Star Wars fan i am. I still remember all the headaches that cast and crew had to go through to get the movie released back in the day. Both versions released are amazing but u can tell the UNCUT version is the one they always intended to release.

Clada Max-El ty for the seconding of getting Lois & Clark on Seed. I grew up with the series and almost never missed an episode. Before Smallville there was L&C for me just like before L&C there was The Adventures Of Superboy. Always made a point to watch the shows and if i saw any/all of them on there id watch every single second.

Comment

...although Superboy wasn't the greatest show out there, it was still a fun show and I would love to see it on the CW Seed as well.
                  After my initial comment about Superboy, I've been replaying Superboy episodes in my head and I'm realizing I forgot how good that show really was. Superboy had the first live-action Mxyzptlk, my favorite Superman villian, and it also featured what I think to be the first live-action Toyman, Metallo, and Bizzaro. The show tacked Time Travel in at least one episode that I recall, and it even spent a few episode on the Multiverse. Sure, the special effects were terrible, but the stories were great.

I take back when I said earlier. Superboy was a great show, and I really hope to see it on the CW Seed now.
                  Last edited by Clada Max-El; 06-05-2016, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Yeah ive done that with shows i havent watched in awhile too. Im glad u got to watch Superboy again Clada Max-El. My favorite ep was the one where the organism exploded on Clark and he dreamt his secret was revealed.

So glad theyre adding cool stuff like JL to Seed. We talked about Adventures Of Superboy, Lois & Clark and Smallville. What other shows would u folks add? Maybe Batman Begins or some more stuff like Batman: TAS?

Comment

My favorite SB episode is actually the two-parter when Superboy had to retrieve Lex Luthor from the altnernate universes (I forgot what it's called), although the two-parter entitled "To be Human" is probably a close second.

What other shows would u folks add? Maybe Batman Begins or some more stuff like Batman: TAS?
                      I would love to see all the DC Animated Universe show up on CW Seed, including the short lived CGI Green Lantern one.

Maybe CW could even creak open the vault and throw in the 1950s Adventures of Superman just for the fun of it. Those were really cutting edge for their time.
                      Last edited by Clada Max-El; 06-05-2016, 11:32 AM.

Comment

How about the entire series of Static Shock? Amazon only has one season of it online for viewing, and There's no DVD set for the entire series. I would love for there to be a place online where I can actually watch the entire series.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
                          How about the entire series of Static Shock?
                          I forgot about that one. Static Shock would be so cool!

I don't know if this is true or not, but I read somewhere that the CW considered casting the actor who is currently playing Jefferson Jackson as Virgil Hawkins/Static Shock instead.
                          Last edited by Clada Max-El; 06-05-2016, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Love all those ideas! I think also Superman: TAS would b great too. I think we will see a lot of great stuff added even if it takes awhile, great shows like The Adventures Of Superman would b worth it. Id also love to see the I Love Lucy up on there, the one where George Reeves guest starred. If they can i mean.

Comment

Id also love to see the I Love Lucy up on there, the one where George Reeves guest starred.
                              I thought that episode was funny how Lucy seemed to think George Reeves was the real Superman, asking Rickey why he'd need a plane when he could fly.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎