Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Schism" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayor Queen...hmmm

Comment

Diggle going back to active duty...hmmm

Comment

So like nothing is going to happen next season? Which i guess means Flash does impact this shows flow. lol

Comment

No cliffhanger or anything...everything was wrapped up too easily.

Comment

Bugged that they don't establish who has custody of Nora Darhk. They gave DD a child and didn't bother with the child. I also didn't like that they didn't integrate his LoA history into Darhk's background more, given the set up. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Raissa
              Bugged that they don't establish who has custody of Nora Darhk. They gave DD a child and didn't bother with the child. I also didn't like that they didn't integrate his LoA history into Darhk's background more, given the set up. Oh well.

Really disappointing that there were no flashbacks scene this season with Darhk's days in the LoA with Ra's....that would've been far more entertaining to see than most of the island flashback scenes for season 4.

Comment

Yes. Hell, an entire ep. devoted to Ruve's history and Darhk's courtship would have been better and an apt mirror for the CW's shipping addiction.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎