Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Transference?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Transference?"

What did you think?

Edit: I gave it a 10, because I thought the final scene was awesome.

I spied something that looked like Killer Croc, someone who looked a lot like Bane (or a prototype), and—of course—the clone (?) of Bruce Wayne.

I was THRILLED that Fish Mooney came out unscathed, but I'm wondering what it was she did to Penguin with her "touch."

I guess we'll find out in Season 3, but I enjoyed the episode
    10 - Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hated it!
    0%

Ahm, it was a bit of an awkward episode. Some stuff really felt off. Like the Gordon double. No one realized he was completely out of character? I'm glad Barbara (wait, she's back with Butch now?) got something useful to do in this episode, but Bullock should have figured it out on his own. Strange being perfectly healthy after both Freeze and Firefly nailed him with their guns was absurd. WTH? And the ending was also a bit weird. I mean, there's a bus full with monsters out there and Jim just leaves because he wants to find Lee? Lousy timing, dude.

Of course there was a fair amount of decent stuff, like the very last scene, the existence of a Bruce clone (damn), Bruce going after the Court and Fish (yes, Fish). Mind you, she didn't have a lot to say. Must have taken Jada 5 minutes to memorize her lines! Will be interesting to see where they go with Fish from here.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
      Ahm, it was a bit of an awkward episode. Some stuff really felt off. Like the Gordon double. No one realized he was completely out of character? I'm glad Barbara (wait, she's back with Butch now?) got something useful to do in this episode, but Bullock should have figured it out on his own.
      You have a point with Bullock. At first, given all his questions, I thought he was onto it, but—yeah—it did make him look dumber than a box of rocks.

As for Basil, maybe he needs more acting classes... I think they were going for a bit of slapstick there, but I'm not sure they succeeded.

Strange being perfectly healthy after both Freeze and Firefly nailed him with their guns was absurd. WTH?
      I can forgive that, but only because I do like the character.

and Fish (yes, Fish). Mind you, she didn't have a lot to say. Must have taken Jada 5 minutes to memorize her lines! Will be interesting to see where they go with Fish from here.
      At times, I thought was watching Speed with Jada doing her best Sandra Bullock, but it amused me that she just walked away at the end. Hopefully, she'll develop a few more abilities, though. As good as mind control/power of suggestion is, there's only so much they can do before it becomes repetitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
        As for Basil, maybe he needs more acting classes... I think they were going for a bit of slapstick there, but I'm not sure they succeeded.
        Rewatched it and actually I kind of warmed up to Basil's portrayal of Jim. It was so over the top it was hilarious. Didn't think Ben had it in him!

Originally posted by Aries83
        At times, I thought was watching Speed with Jada doing her best Sandra Bullock, but it amused me that she just walked away at the end. Hopefully, she'll develop a few more abilities, though. As good as mind control/power of suggestion is, there's only so much they can do before it becomes repetitive.
        Yeah, it was a bit a generic ability to give her. And I wish her interactions with Penguin and Butch were a bit longer. Made me wonder how much of them she actually remembers.

Comment

I think overall the episode was really good, but the build up was a little slower then I would have expected. The ending was killer, giving us a view of all new villains released. The GCPD is gonna have their hands full in season 3.

One character that they introduced was real good and caught my attention. The strike force leader that was headed to rescue Gordon. I hope they bring him into the series, he looks like a bad ass. I wanna also see what Mooney has in store for everyone in season 3

Comment

I think overall the episode was really good, but the build up was a little slower then I would have expected. The ending was killer, giving us a view of all new villains released. The GCPD is gonna have their hands full in season 3.

One character that they introduced was real good and caught my attention. The strike force leader that was headed to rescue Gordon. I hope they bring him into the series, he looks like a bad ass. I wanna also see what Mooney has in store for everyone in season 3

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎