Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four-way crossover with Supergirl, Legends, Flash and Arrow.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four-way crossover with Supergirl, Legends, Flash and Arrow.

So it looks like Supergirl is probably going to become part of the Flash-Arrow universe somehow.

How do you think that will happen? Some major event where Supergirl's city reality-shifts into the Flash-Arrow universe and becomes a permanent fixture there?

Actually, now that I think of it, that would be a good way to remove Superman from Supergirl for good... he would still be in his universe, while Supergirl and her crew has to adjust to living in a new universe now. Then there would be no stupid "Where were Superman when this happened?" comments.

Pleasure overload.

Now CW just needs to pick up Gotham somehow.

Comment

I don't think Gotham would quite fit into the Flash-Arrow universe unless Batman makes a early appearance. Methinks that they could just make a different show based on the Batman. A show called "Dark Knight", maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
        I don't think Gotham would quite fit into the Flash-Arrow universe unless Batman makes a early appearance. Methinks that they could just make a different show based on the Batman. A show called "Dark Knight", maybe?
        I have a pitch for a Batman show. Would you like to read it? Have a very great day you and everyone!

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Comment

I think Supegirl will still exist on an alternate Earth and she will just travel through a breach for the crossover.

It will be interesting to see how they work out the logistics for this. For example, how many episodes does this crossover last? 2, like the first two attempts? 1, in which case it will be the Arrow episode, seeing as it will be the 100th episode for the series? Or 4 episodes, one for each show? Plus, how many people do they get involved? Each show's team of guys is comprised of 4-5 people each, except for LoT where we have 8 people. It's too many characters and this season's crossover already proved what happens when it gets too bloated.

My preference would be having Barry and Supergirl interact a bit on the Flash episode of that week (Kara finds herself on Earth 1 and helps him with something) and then both of them travel to Star City for Arrow's episode 5.08, where the real crossover takes place. So it would just be Barry, Oliver, Kara, Felicity (Lord knows we can't keep her out ), Dig and whoever joins the team from LoT. They take out a big threat and then the episode can end with the Olicity wedding. You just know that's their true grand plan for Arrow #100.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
            I have a pitch for a Batman show. Would you like to read it? Have a very great day you and everyone!

I think I read that thread of yours before in the Arrow forums.
            Last edited by Aurora Moon; 05-20-2016, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
              I think I read that thread of yours before in the Arrow forums.
              I actually updated it and added episode synopsis' for season 1 and the first half of season 2. If would like to read them and tell me what you think. Have a very great day you everyone!

Comment

They already introduced the multiverse idea. Barry is going to be the connecting thread through the different series'. I think that at some point either Wells, Cisco, Barry or a combination of them help in the creation of a device that would allow Barry to cross worlds with some control in where he goes whether it's E2 to Infinity and beyond

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                  I think Supegirl will still exist on an alternate Earth and she will just travel through a breach for the crossover.

It will be interesting to see how they work out the logistics for this. For example, how many episodes does this crossover last? 2, like the first two attempts? 1, in which case it will be the Arrow episode, seeing as it will be the 100th episode for the series? Or 4 episodes, one for each show? Plus, how many people do they get involved? Each show's team of guys is comprised of 4-5 people each, except for LoT where we have 8 people. It's too many characters and this season's crossover already proved what happens when it gets too bloated.

My preference would be having Barry and Supergirl interact a bit on the Flash episode of that week (Kara finds herself on Earth 1 and helps him with something) and then both of them travel to Star City for Arrow's episode 5.08, where the real crossover takes place. So it would just be Barry, Oliver, Kara, Felicity (Lord knows we can't keep her out ), Dig and whoever joins the team from LoT. They take out a big threat and then the episode can end with the Olicity wedding. You just know that's their true grand plan for Arrow #100.
                  It would be the logistical juggling that I'd be most concerned about. The LoT crossover eps. were definitely evidence of this, both Arrow and Flash got burned (though I think Flash's ep. took the brunt of the fallout then). Would be smart if they did do some set-up on the individual series so that this work doesn't all have to be crammed into the crossover ep.

I'd agree that Barry would be the means to connect them all -- but yeah, the Olicity wedding would be the way to get all of them into a single room. Winn, Ray, Cisco, Zoom, Savage and whoever else in the universe (for the sake of Jimmy's character on SG, he should hope he's at that table too!) -- wait for it -- can't catch a break on the romantic front can all park their butts at the single groomsman's table at the wedding reception and all lament about "the one that got away" as they watch Ollie and Felicity have their last dance to 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' from Starship. If they don't have a scene like that, I'll make it my headcanon.

[The single guys at the wedding the whole DCTV world has been waiting for. The long and boring reception is taking its toll ...]

"Winn: This wedding sucks! Who runs out of those finger sandwiches at a wedding? It's not even midnight yet! *sees a tipsy Kara dancing to the last notes of 'Pour Some Sugar On Me'* Kara should be banned from dancing to Def Leppard -- it's breaking my heart!

Ray: Oh, here we go again. For like the umpteenth time tonight. Dude, you need to dial down your solo pity party!

Cisco: Well, you dialed down your play with Kendra. How's that workin' out for ya? *they see Kendra and Carter slow dancing to 'The Winner Takes It All' from ABBA.*

Ray: Thanks for reminding me -- bro! *sees Savage and Zoom scarfing down party mix from a bowl* And who the hell invited Vandal and Zoom to the wedding?

Winn: It was strategic. Keep your enemies closer and all that. Plus, we couldn't exactly let them stay all alone in the Arrowcave. They threatened to use the computers to view Not Safe For Work sites if we didn't bring them along. We're all in the exact same boat tonight.

Cisco: You realize that all of us, except for Zoom and Kimmy (Jimmy/Kara)'s third wheel over there, were all potential suitors for Kendra.

Vandal: Her name is Shayera. And I'm the only one destined to be her immortal love! And if I'm not mistaken, this is Mr. Palmer's second ride on the third-wheel carousel. It must eat at his soul that Oliver and Felicity will soon consummate their love this night. *the last bars of The Winner Takes It All play out on the sound system* (sniffs sadly, while chomping on pretzels) The winner ... takes it all. May Anubis curse you, Carter Hall.

Ray: (scowling) That ABBA sob song serves you right, jerkface!

Winn: Oh my gawwwwd, enough with 'We lost Kendra' stuff. I heard all about it at dinner. Once was enough, thanks! She's with Carter, her soulmate. Get over it. *sees Jimmy and Kara dancing to 'All Out of Love' by Air Supply* Seriously? They're dancing to Air Supply now? I can't take much more of this.

Ray: As if we didn't hear all about your missed opportunities at CatCo on the limo ride to the wedding. She's with Jimmy, her soulmate. Get over it.

Winn: Ouch, dude! That stung -- my feelings!

Cisco: We just gotta man up and own it. We cannot catch a break. And just move on.

Zoom: Guys, you think if I apologized -- again -- to Caitlin, she'll finally stop hating my guts and see me ... for me? Help me out here.

Cisco *sees Kendra and Carter slow dancing to 'Glory of Love' by Peter Cetera* Oh, you have got to be kidding me! Rub it in all of our faces, why dontcha, Mr. DJ dude! I'd love to help a brother out, Zoom, but not while my ex- is dancing to the hit song from Karate Kid II with that Thanagarian lover boy.

Zoom: You're right, Winn. This wedding totally sucks.

Winn: *sees Jimmy and Kara eskimo kissing* This party blows, man.

Savage (passing snack bowl around) Pretzels, anyone? They are quite good. I left plenty of Cheetos.

Ray: (snatches bowl) Gimme those pretzels, Vandy! All in favour of declaring Ollie and Felicity's wedding reception as completely sucking vote 'Aye'. No abstentions.

All: Aye! *Savage sees Kendra and Carter hugging, bursts into broken-hearted man tears*

Cisco: And ... there's the inevitable mic drop to this 'fantastic' wedding. These team crossovers are really starting to blow, like, seriously. "

Comment

So it would just be Barry, Oliver, Kara, Felicity (Lord knows we can't keep her out ), Dig and whoever joins the team from LoT.
                    Oh, wait, let me just fix this a bit:
                    So it would just be Barry, Oliver, Kara, Felicity (Lord knows we can't keep her out ), Dig and whoever joins the team from LoT and Momma Smoak
                    There, much better. I'm sure it wasn't intentional on your part, probably just an oversight.

... and then the episode can end with the Olicity wedding. You just know that's their true grand plan for Arrow #100.
                    And what a lovely bridesmaid Kara will make for the queen, Felicity Smoak-Queen. Hope we get to see Felicity's struggles as she strives to choose the best most flattering bridesmaids gown though I bet Kara would look good in most anything! Oh, and dress color is also very important as well, so many ways one can go wrong there as well...

Comment

What bugs me about the CW crossovers is the fact that the crossover episodes from the other show aren't found on the DVDs/Blu-rays of this show. Thus you have half of a set when you're only interested in one of them.

With Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. (and presumably Chicago Med) yiu'll always have the corresponding episodes on all sets.

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
                        It would be the logistical juggling that I'd be most concerned about. The LoT crossover eps. were definitely evidence of this, both Arrow and Flash got burned (though I think Flash's ep. took the brunt of the fallout then). Would be smart if they did do some set-up on the individual series so that this work doesn't all have to be crammed into the crossover ep.
                        Agreed. On the positive side, at least this time they don't have to waste time on Arrow and Flash setting up the LoT characters. We already know them and the new ones will be introduced in season 2 of LoT. I just hope that this time they don't use the LoT season 2 big bad as the villain of the crossover. They did that with Legends of Today/Legends of Yesterday and they already ruined Savage to a degree. Would be cool if Green Arrow, Flash and Supergirl had to team up to face a team of villains from their respective shows. Like Reverse Flash, Zoom, Merlyn and Non (if he's alive).

Originally posted by President_Luthor
                        I'd agree that Barry would be the means to connect them all -- but yeah, the Olicity wedding would be the way to get all of them into a single room. Winn, Ray, Cisco, Zoom, Savage and whoever else in the universe (for the sake of Jimmy's character on SG, he should hope he's at that table too!) -- wait for it -- can't catch a break on the romantic front can all park their butts at the single groomsman's table at the wedding reception and all lament about "the one that got away" as they watch Ollie and Felicity have their last dance to 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' from Starship. If they don't have a scene like that, I'll make it my headcanon.
                        I should have seen this fanmade scene coming the moment I suggested the wedding. Brilliant stuff! The Hawks dancing to the Glory of Love had me spitting my drink. And don't forget. Tommy is there with them in spirit.

Originally posted by Shelby Kent

There, much better. I'm sure it wasn't intentional on your part, probably just an oversight.
                        Thank you for fixing such a colossal error on my part. How could I forget the "Lies are bad...unless you tell them" crusader.

And what a lovely bridesmaid Kara will make for the queen, Felicity Smoak-Queen. Hope we get to see Felicity's struggles as she strives to choose the best most flattering bridesmaids gown though I bet Kara would look good in most anything! Oh, and dress color is also very important as well, so many ways one can go wrong there as well...
                        The worst part is that I can see this actually happening. Hell, add Sara as another bridesmaid for Felicity, while both Quentin and Noah walk her down the aisle. And the icing on the cake will be Quentin saying, "Laurel would have been so proud of you, my newfound daughter".

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                          What bugs me about the CW crossovers is the fact that the crossover episodes from the other show aren't found on the DVDs/Blu-rays of this show. Thus you have half of a set when you're only interested in one of them.

With Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. (and presumably Chicago Med) yiu'll always have the corresponding episodes on all sets.
                          I purchased a season pass to The Flash from Amazon, and The Arrow half of the crossover showed up in my pass unexpectedly, thanks Amazon.

Comment

The worst part is that I can see this actually happening. Hell, add Sara as another bridesmaid for Felicity, while both Quentin and Noah walk her down the aisle. And the icing on the cake will be Quentin saying, "Laurel would have been so proud of you, my newfound daughter".
                            Sadly, I agree

Comment

Oh, wait, let me just fix this a bit:

Uh oh, Felicity the Smoak Queen has learned of your disdain for her reign, and the Queen is Not Amused! Further disregard for her Awesomeness would be ..... unfortunate. However, the always magnanimous Smoak Queen, bringer of the inner light and leader of the hacking world has decided to be merciful due to her impending nuptials to Oliver the Green Fryer, keeper of the kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎