No announcement yet.

Timeless (NBC) - Original KSiteTV Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeless (NBC) - Original KSiteTV Thread

From Eric Kripke (“Revolution,” “Supernatural”), Shawn Ryan (“The Shield”) and the producers of “The Blacklist” comes this thrilling action-adventure series in which a mysterious criminal steals a secret state-of-the-art time machine, intent on destroying America as we know it by changing the past. Our only hope is an unexpected team: a scientist, soldier and history professor who must use the machine’s prototype to travel back in time to critical events. While they must make every effort not to affect the past themselves, they must also stay one step ahead of this dangerous fugitive. Can this handpicked team uncover the mystery behind it all and end his destruction before it’s too late?

I'm looking forward to this show.

The premise and the trailer look good also I like Supernatural which Eric Kripke created.

I've seen this pilot and it's my favorite this year. Also likely to get a forum here at KSiteTV

Comment

Eric Kripke discusses the rules of time travel in Timeless.

Comment

Oh yeah I remember seeing a preview for this!! Love Goran Visnjic, so happy he's back.

Comment

I didn't notice until now that the three main characters have names that are a reference to Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

Lucy has the last name Preston which is a reference to Alex Winter's character Bill S. Preston, Esq.

Wyatt has the last name Logan which is a reference to Keanu Reeves character Ted "Theodore" Logan.

Rufus' full name is Rufus Carlin which is a reference to the character named Rufus from Bill & Ted and his actor George Carlin.

Comment

I wonder if the band lucy was going to join is Wyld Stallyns

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎