Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Destiny" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Captain Cold

Comment

Snart had to use that line after Ultron? Seriously!

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
        Snart had to use that line after Ultron? Seriously!

Comment

This thing feels more like a season finale. We still got one episode left, right???

Comment

Everyone was fighting over who got to hold the button and blow up.

Poor Snart.

Comment

They can't kill Cpt. Cold. He's Flash's main enemy.

Comment

I see tons of people on another site saying they are done because they want Ray Palmer to die a very painful death.

Comment

SOmehow, I am not shocked by that. Some can be some cruel jerkwads that way. I was shocked by what happened tonight and I'm curious to see what the reactions would be from Team Flash over the man's death. Along with Lisa's reaction as well. His final words was one Hell of a way to go out with too.

Comment

I thought Snart was going to use the cold gun to delay the explosion so he can get away

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                      I see tons of people on another site saying they are done because they want Ray Palmer to die a very painful death.
                      I think it should have been Ray. I'm still going to watch though. I only liked 3 characters and they just killed off one.

Originally posted by MrT
                      I thought Snart was going to use the cold gun to delay the explosion so he can get away
                      Thats what I was hoping.

Comment

Based on the popularity of Snart, and his long term contract with the CW, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Cold is not dead. Off the top of my head, a couple of possible storylines, first the explosion returned him to his proper timeline, not kill him. Another idea is that the explosion stranded him somewhere in time, and the team will have to search for him next season.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎