Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Powerless?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is though, does Malcolm even know about Brick being around? I could see Darhk carefully keeping them away from each other due to his years of experience in being around and all that. Is Alex really dead? I kinda hope not as I was kinda liking the guy for Thea. I liked that Donna got through to Quentin. Though I hated the fact he was even actually SERIOUSLY considering the whole damn thing to begin with when Laurel deserved WAY better than that. What happened with that small town will no doubt stay with Felicity for a really, really long time to come. And whatever impact that Oliver/Noah conversation was supposed to have clearly wasn't as impactful as they claimed it would be.

Comment

Yeah, there's no reason to believe that Malcolm knows about Brick BUT it also wouldn't surprise me if Malcolm was playing the long game and letting Brick do the dude ending the world's business and then when they were all stuck in the dome, he'd be there to clear out the riff raff. No reason to believe that DD was actually planning on letting guys like Murmur and Brick live in his perfect new world. Had the nuke plan worked, they would have died with trying to stop Team Arrow from stopping it, lol. Oops.

Machin calling Thea Mommy is all kinds of creepy and Alex was just an innocent pawn but killing him was probably the most exciting thing they did with his character. Parker Young was really wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by LycoX
        And whatever impact that Oliver/Noah conversation was supposed to have clearly wasn't as impactful as they claimed it would be.
        Thank goodness. I didn't need to see them discussing marriage problems or whatever else.

Their talk in the show about dual parts of their lives, worked.

Comment

I rather liked this episode. I do feel like when the whole world is about to be destroyed with nuclear missiles and at the last moment you stop all but one of them your reaction wouldn't be quite as upset as theirs was. Considering they still had a shot at stopping it that result seemed like it was in the 99th percentile of possible results and horrible as the situation was you would expect them to be at least a tiny bit relieved. I guess heroes have got to be too noble to celebrate saving almost all of the world, though, when they still lose a piece of it :P Now once the missile hit. That's a different story. You're going to beat yourself up about that even if there was nothing you could do. Trading a few lives for many is always harder than just saving most, because it means that if you hadn't acted someone would be alive who isn't. I Wonder if a future villain will come back to haunt Felicity for diverting the nuke.
          I like the team dynamic. It seems to have returned to a pretty good place and no one is being snooty toward Oliver at the moment with bigger things to focus on.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            What did you think?
            Why is this thread asking what we thought of "Powerless"????

Comment

Originally posted by zibroweed
              I rather liked this episode. I do feel like when the whole world is about to be destroyed with nuclear missiles and at the last moment you stop all but one of them your reaction wouldn't be quite as upset as theirs was. Considering they still had a shot at stopping it that result seemed like it was in the 99th percentile of possible results and horrible as the situation was you would expect them to be at least a tiny bit relieved. I guess heroes have got to be too noble to celebrate saving almost all of the world, though, when they still lose a piece of it :P Now once the missile hit. That's a different story. You're going to beat yourself up about that even if there was nothing you could do. Trading a few lives for many is always harder than just saving most, because it means that if you hadn't acted someone would be alive who isn't. I Wonder if a future villain will come back to haunt Felicity for diverting the nuke.
              I like the team dynamic. It seems to have returned to a pretty good place and no one is being snooty toward Oliver at the moment with bigger things to focus on.
              I thought they did show their relief and excitement over coming up with a solution to trick the nuke into hitting a less populated area. It was only after it hit that they asked about how many still died.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎