Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JusticeDC
    LOL at lex luthor....

ladies seriously???
    Some girls can't help but love a bad boy. Plus you know he's rich and kinda needy which can both be turn ons at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by borednow
      Some girls can't help but love a bad boy. Plus you know he's rich and kinda needy which can both be turn ons at times.
      Which is why I would go for a fantastic fling with Oliver while I was young and marry Clark when Oliver never turns his bad boy ways around.

I think Lois had it right.
      Last edited by A Flawed Fashion; 09-18-2010, 11:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I'm still going with MM... though romantic fire light cuddling is out I mean... he can look like anyone! Never ever get bored! And yeah you might not be able to surprise him but he'd have a talent for knowing just what you need to hear!

Comment

• probably Clark...though I would like mix of Clark and Oliver.

Comment

• Lex or clark

or both

Comment

• Jimmy Olsen doesn't make the list? Chloe's husband?

I voted for Jonathan Kent. Best husband and father

Comment

• Jonathan Kent and Oliver Queen

Jonathan Kent is the perfect man to be in love with; strong, faithful, fun, romantic, gorgeous, manly, and loves with his whole heart.

Oliver Queen excites me as he does most women. I love his wit, his silliness, his grand gestures of romance, his inner need to do something important in his life, and the fact that every time he steps into a room, he wakes up my senses. A lot of that is what Justin brings to the role, but never-the-less, I would take EITHER of these incredible gents.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                  Jimmy Olsen doesn't make the list? Chloe's husband?

I voted for Jonathan Kent. Best husband and father
                  Agree! I love Jimmy and he would've been on my list for husbands! I'm a photographer, he's a photographer, I love classic movies, so does he, and h likes BEING in love. He enjoys courting you and making you feel special. And he's so sparkly with such light in his big beautiful blue eyes, that he's just melt-worthy. Jimmy Olsen is the real mccoy.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎