Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castiels Angels Need Supernatural Fans!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castiels Angels Need Supernatural Fans!

This isn't spam I promise! I have to round up some awesome Supernatural fans so hear me out xoxo

Hello, My name is Victoria and I am the leader of Castiel's Angels! A group run out of Vegas to help the Supernatural cast & their different charities & organizations. We also help the band Louden Swain (Lead singer Rob Benedict).

Short Back Story on Castiel's Angels

When I met the cast of Supernatural we got to talking and I made promises to the guys & now I have a lot to do! I have to get a team together of fans that want to make a difference! I spoke to Misha,Rob,Jensen,and Jared about starting this team & I have a lot of tasks to do by February. Misha wants me to get a team together of people willing to help out & be apart of something great! We are accepting a lot of people right now!

You don't have to live in Vegas to help us! And depending on where you are located you might can be the leader of your own team in that state! We are trying to get a lot of fans involved!

If you are artistic & can make Supernatural items we need you!

But if you can promote! We need you to! Check out our facebook page! Facebook.com/CastielsAngels

We also have a website

Our ultimate goal is to work super hard and raise the money needed to help out the guys. But also help out each other as a fandom! If you have any questions or want to help out the guys please message me on the facebook page or website!

THANK YOU!!!

COME ON FANDOM!
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎