Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Safe House" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Safe House" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Less than two hours left to a new Supernatural, East Coast!

Here are pics:

Tis On

Comment

bobby and Rufus

Comment

That was a good "monster of the week" episode. I think the show still provides a horror/scary element with the sci-fi that I don't see in other shows out there.

Comment

Originally posted by demosthenes
          That was a good "monster of the week" episode. I think the show still provides a horror/scary element with the sci-fi that I don't see in other shows out there.
          I have to agree... Very good episode for MOTW. No tie-ins like some earlier episodes this season with Amara or Lucifer but nostalgia city for sure. I really enjoyed it! I really like that we have seen more actual monster faces and cgi this season. I know the original creator liked to use just hints of monsters likes glowing eyes etc. claiming it was creepier but we all know it was budget issues. Whether cgi is just better or cheaper these days is subjective, I think it makes things scarier or just different than usual Supernatural effects which is a good thing so late in the series. Maybe I've just be spoiled from bigger budget movies or shows but special effects and well done costumes help the atmosphere when done correctly. Anyways, great episode!

Comment

decent episode

Comment

I wonder what they are going to do, or elaborate on, the fact that both Dean and Bobby were in the same alternate dimension or whatever they called it. They put it out there for a reason....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                I wonder what they are going to do, or elaborate on, the fact that both Dean and Bobby were in the same alternate dimension or whatever they called it. They put it out there for a reason....
                I don't think they will... At the end, Dean said to Sam that the reason he saw Bobby was that time and space didn't exist in the nest. Sam claimed his head hurt thinking about it and that was it lol! A bit silly but to me it was like a good bye or something... I just watched it on my dvr so things are super fresh at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
                  was thinking the same until (like sino8r stated) sam said it made his head hurt. My first thought was that seems like its something they'll bring back or possibly tie in to the season storyline. Then again, there have been shows in the past we thought would turn into something later and never did

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎