Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey LoT, start using Firestorm properly!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey LoT, start using Firestorm properly!

Flash did a pretty good job with its use of Firestorm, but on LoT, (which I was hyped for since Firestorm would be part of the regular cast), has been frustrating.

1. Stein and Jackson do NOT have to be in the same place to merge! This actually resulted in some funny moments in the comics, like when one of the members was in the shower when they got summoned to merge. Yes, one of the two just has to trigger the merger and they become Firestorm wherever the person that started the merger was.
    I realize they want to do some character development with Stein and Jackson separately but this limitation is dumb.

2. The most recent excuse as seen in the last episode: Stein says they can't merge while they're on the ship or it will explode. Complete malarkey and lazy writing to find an excuse for them to not merge.

If you're going to have Firestorm on LoT, USE HIM!

(It would also be nice to see his matter manipulation powers in play and not come off as a Human Torch ripoff too. It's an easier effect to do than shooting fire!)

The reason they couldn't merge on the ship wasn't because the ship would explode.

They merged on it before the point Stein was trying to get across was they couldn't fight Chronos on the ship or they could destroy it. It makes sense they would be shooting nuclear energy blasts in a confined space could destroy the ship.

I do agree they should start using his other powers like matter transmutation. Maybe they might need to ease into those abilities.

Comment

It could be nice if Stein and Jackson found out that they could do matter transmutation, even if it was by accident. It'd be fun to have a scene where Stein and Jackson brainstorms together to figure all the handy ways they could use that aspect of their powers for.

Comment

Interestingly enough, maybe they don't know that they don't have to be in the same place...YET. Discovering new applications to powers is really cool to see and having them discover this when Jax was chained up could have been really awesome.

Originally posted by ScarletSpiderMan
        Flash did a pretty good job with its use of Firestorm, but on LoT, (which I was hyped for since Firestorm would be part of the regular cast), has been frustrating.

1. Stein and Jackson do NOT have to be in the same place to merge! This actually resulted in some funny moments in the comics, like when one of the members was in the shower when they got summoned to merge. Yes, one of the two just has to trigger the merger and they become Firestorm wherever the person that started the merger was.
        I realize they want to do some character development with Stein and Jackson separately but this limitation is dumb.

2. The most recent excuse as seen in the last episode: Stein says they can't merge while they're on the ship or it will explode. Complete malarkey and lazy writing to find an excuse for them to not merge.

If you're going to have Firestorm on LoT, USE HIM!

(It would also be nice to see his matter manipulation powers in play and not come off as a Human Torch ripoff too. It's an easier effect to do than shooting fire!)

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎