0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

I gave it a 9.

I would've given it a 10, but I found the bit with Barbara to be a little too melodramatic. Sure, it was kind of funny, but how many times are they going to have their paths cross like this?

As for the rest, I thought it was great. There was a lot more emotional depth in the performances compared to last week. The actress who played Nora won me over this time around.

Towards the end, it was very reminiscent of Romeo and Juliet—on ice...

I enjoyed it. Much better-paced compared to last week. Can't wait to see how Fries fits into Strange's "interesting" project

Comment

Secrets and lies, Jim! Secrets and lies! Lol. I can't say I was into the idea that Nora was deadly frozen. I'd prefer it if they revealed that Hugo is keeping Nora alive to study her. Have a great day you all!

God bless you all! God bless everyone!
      Last edited by Dagenspear; 03-07-2016, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Jerome must have been the guy in the tank behind Galavan. Interesting. Hopefully it means he will come back some day.

The Dr Freeze storyline was a good introduction to his character, although I'm surprised they killed off Nora in this adaptation. Hugo Strange keeps becoming creepier.

No Tabitha this week. One of the criticisms I have about this show is that it has such a large cast of characters that many of the regulars appear briefly 1 week and then go missing several weeks. Another character who falls in this category is Barbara. Come on show. I've been waiting for her to appear for months and this is what I get?

Seems like the Galavan murder will come back to haunt Jim soon. Especially now that Strange knows about it and Penguin won't shut up about it. Not sure I like all this drama that's starting to cultivate between him and Lee though.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
          The Dr Freeze storyline was a good introduction to his character, although I'm surprised they killed off Nora in this adaptation. Hugo Strange keeps becoming creepier.
          My theory is that Strange has hidden her away in one of those tanks as leverage to get Fries to help him re-animate the others—including Fish Mooney

If Strange and Peabody were able to stabilize him, then it's possible that they were able to reverse the effects of the bad formula Nora used once her body was taken to Indian Hill.

Not sure I like all this drama that's starting to cultivate between him and Lee though.
          I agree. Their bickering reminds me of all the arguments Jim and Barbara had last season. *snore*

Comment

Liked how they did the origin of Mister Freeze.

Though I can't believe Victor didn't realize that Nora had switched the canisters. The formula number is written in large letters on the side. How could he not see it?

The Barbara bit was unneeded. This show appear to have a problem with dropping characters. They should've let her die, when she fell from the church. I should perhaps also point out that Barbara isn't the mother of Barbara Gordon/Batgirl. Barbara Gordon is the daughter of a woman named Thelma, in the comics. So, one can't really argue "well, she has to live, if Batgirl is ever to exist in the universe".

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎