Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"A Dead Man Feels No Cold" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Strange want to help Freeze?

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      Why does Strange want to help Freeze?
      cause freeze figured out some freezing thing that strange didnt think could be solved in several year. he mentioned something about it the end of last week.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        cause freeze figured out some freezing thing that strange didnt think could be solved in several year. he mentioned something about it the end of last week.
        Ok, that makes sense.

Comment

Doesn't he put her in suspended animation or something?

Comment

Not bad special effects but, since we've already met Mr. Fries I don't think he's a scary villain.
            Guess it depends when he turns into the actual Mr Freeze with the suit. Now he just seems like a normal person. Personally i dont think Freeze was ever a scary villian. Part of me more sees him like an anti hero like catwoman.

Comment

Guess it depends when he turns into the actual Mr Freeze with the suit. Now he just seems like a normal person. Personally i dont think Freeze was ever a scary villian. Part of me more sees him like an anti hero like catwoman.
              Yeah, his whole purpose was always to find a cure for his wife if that meant doing anything he could to save her. He's just a guy trying to save the love of his life.

Comment

Doesn't he put her in suspended animation or something?
                Ya. The at some point hes supposed to fall into something or be frozen himself and then needs to create a suit to keep himself alive. thats when i think he becomes the real villian.

Comment

Yeah, his whole purpose was always to find a cure for his wife if that meant doing anything he could to save her. He's just a guy trying to save the love of his life.
                  yup. some characters, especially with batman, could go either way. like catwoman and mr freeze are villians but they arent villians like Joker or Riddler. Even Batman as a hero at times seems more like the villian cause everything is revenge with him.

Comment

King of snotty england. lol

Comment

So this freeze wont spend his life looking for a cure and will just be a villian out of anger?

Comment

Ya. The at some point hes supposed to fall into something or be frozen himself and then needs to create a suit to keep himself alive. thats when i think he becomes the real villian.
                        Arise Mr. Freeze!!!

Comment

ok so guess this is how he becomes the freeze who needs the suit to live.

Comment

im guessing Strange saves him with the vile he got.

Comment

so guess strange convinces him to be a villian.

Comment

Wait, are those clones?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎