Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My headcanon about Clark Kent and Superman.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My headcanon about Clark Kent and Superman.

Have you ever noticed that Clark's eyes change color depending on the lighting, etc?

Like early in the seasons, He was brown-haired with Hazel eyes that bordered on green.

Then in certain eps and in certain lighting, his hair would look darker and his hazel eyes leaned towards being blue.

So basically, my headcanon is that Clark Kent deliberately went with a office job that would put him in poor lighting... where his brown hair, the green in his eyes would be highlighted more. Under bad lighting he would also look more considerably pale, etc. coupled with poor posture at work this would serve to make him look like an weakling. or at least somebody who's easily underestimated.

Whereas Superman when flying in bright sunlight tends to have darker hair (helped along with wet gel in his hair), bluer eyes, etc. In strong light his skin looks more golden than it does under bad office lights.

This is to explain the fact that nobody recognizes Clark Kent despite the fact that Tom Welling never adopted Reeve's method acting to separate Clark and Superman.
    People would look at Clark Kent on Smallville and go: "Huh? you think this guy's superman? But he has brown hair and green eyes! Superman clearly has black hair and blue eyes."

Sure, people in universe would try to explain this way by claiming that Clark Kent could had put in eye contacts that change color, or that he wore a wig... but that could easily be debunked because Clark Kent honestly never did use any of those things to "transform" into superman. plus, putting in eye contacts at super-speed? easiest way to destroy eye contacts completely.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎