No announcement yet.

why i stoped wathing supernatural

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i stoped wathing supernatural

i was fan of supernatural, it was my one of favorite season once. but when i reached to the season 5 they started kind of religious abusing..
    i mean in some episode dean was saying ''bast*rd God. God is son of *****'' etc... they shouldn't have talk like that.. because there are just 15% people in this world who don't believe in God, otherwise every religion believe on God...
    they shouldn't hurt their emotions.. its sad!
    Islam 1.6 billion[4] 22.32%
    Secular[a]/Nonreligious[b]/Agnostic/Atheist ≤1.1 billion 15.35%
    Hinduism 1 billion 13.95%

seems like a stupid reason to me

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
      [emoji26] o thanks sami its really helped

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
        agreed with you taftvalue. Took this person 5 years to quit on the show and still didn't realize what it was. It's is a horror/science fiction show. Not a discourse on religion and philosophy LoL.

Are you going to poll the entire SAG, every director, producer, actor, actress... and if any of them don't agree with your view on religion then "it's over?" Kinda silly. How does one go through life like that?

Seriously... It's a tv show!!! LOL

Comment

Those stats are wrong, by the way.

Non religious doesn't mean atheist. LOL. It means not religious. Meaning could be spiritual and still believe in God.

Agnostic isn't atheist either. Agnostic means you don't believe in that God does or doesn't exist. It means basically you have no opinion.

Comment

It's the one great thing western society has achieved: The freedom and ability to sh*t on everything, even the things we hold most dear.

Personally one is allowed to not like every sh*t session, but it's great that it's not forbidden by law.

So, feel free to not like Supernatural for portraying God as he basically was in the old testament.

But be glad that they're still allowed to do it.

If you start infringing on even small freedoms such as this, you'll end up somewhere between the so-called Social Justice Warriors of the West who want safe spaces everywhere where their precious little feelings aren't hurt by opinions they don't like and Islamic jihadist who believe that drawing the picture of Mohammed is worth one beheading.
            Last edited by DJ Doena; 01-31-2016, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Why I stopped watching Supernatural? Because I feel that show has run its course after season five and has become horribly repitetive ever since. Just explain the basic outline of a season without using actual names and you'll see it's the same stuff and twists over and over again.

Comment

Well I am not very religious person either, I was just thinking its wrong to directly abuse to God..
                Thanks for the replies it was my first thread in this forum

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                  Why I stopped watching Supernatural? Because I feel that show has run its course after season five and has become horribly repitetive ever since. Just explain the basic outline of a season without using actual names and you'll see it's the same stuff and twists over and over again.
                  I agree with both of your posts. I keep watching and complaining that something new. Thing is, its now a character driven show more so than a great plot. I love Crowley, the brothers and Cas. I continue to watch hoping it ends on a high note. But you're right; its the same ole song.

Comment

Seriously It's just a fiction show don't take seriously. It's clearly stated in the forum rules. No one is insulting anyone here. I still watch the show and its been 13 seasons around and totally loved it.

Comment

This. It feels like they kept on beating a horse into death, resurrected the horse only to do it again.... and then repeated that process. A interesting take on beating a dead horse, but you get what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
                        This. It feels like they kept on beating a horse into death, resurrected the horse only to do it again.... and then repeated that process. A interesting take on beating a dead horse, but you get what I mean.
                        These responses are a part of why I stopped watching SPN. (or haven't watched the last 2 seasons, nor this season's [14] premiere yet). It definitely is way past its 'shelf' date. If they retooled it somehow, maybe it'd be worth tuning in again, but its same old same old. FFS, Lucifer and/or his secondary vessel are still around 10 years past the character's introduction!! I get the Devil is a huge mythos to work with (both in the show and as a real supernatural power), but I've been done with Nick/Lucifer for a long time now. Enough is enough. And let's face the brutal truth. Unless an actor or actress can't (or won't) come back, nobody is truly dead on this show. Hard to feel like there's any stakes involved when all you have to do is wait a little while, and a character who 'died' will probably be back sooner or later.

The biggest reason? Unless I'm searching in all the wrong places around the internet, the majority of fandom has been so heavily tilted towards Dean (and Cas) the last like 9 or 10 seasons, that its long since reached unbearable levels to search out discussion, news & fanworks about the show as a whole; instead I find most of what I do gather is just focused [in a positive fashion] on just one brother & his angel BFF.

I find myself hoping - at the time of year that renewal/cancellation news starts rolling out - that J2 will reach a point they've had enough, but the show that used to appointment television just keeps keeping on, and on, and on, and on, and still going on.........
                        Last edited by SVfan26; 10-12-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Basically what Jensen and Jared are doing is the same as Ellen Pompeo (who stated as such!). They all know that a follow-up hit on a successful show is hard to find and the odds are against you. So they cash the check for as many years as possible and hope that the show never ends.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎