Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justice League (2017)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved everything except for Cyborg. Aquaman looks bada$$ and Flash looks like a smarta$$...the tone feels a few shades lighter.

Comment

Not bad. I guess the resurrected Superman decides to brush his hair in the opposite direction. Just like Captain Kirk, apparently.

Comment

Great footage

Comment

preview looked good

Comment

I love this! I think Cyborg looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
              I loved everything except for Cyborg. Aquaman looks bada$$ and Flash looks like a smarta$$...the tone feels a few shades lighter.
              Everybody is already complaining that the preview was "too light", "had too many jokes", "felt like Marvel" etc. etc. Of course, those are the same people who complained about BvS being too dark and depressing. I guess DC movies can never win, can they ?
              Last edited by Mbruno; 07-24-2016, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbruno
                Everybody is already complaining that the preview was "too light", "had too many jokes", "felt like Marvel" etc. etc. Of course, those are the same people who complained about BvS being too dark and depressing. I guess DC movies can never win, can they ?
                To be fair to those people though, it is possible to go too far in each direction. The darkness and "edginess" in Man of Steel and BVS set a tone for the DCCU. If Justice League goes too far in the other direction, it won't fit with the other movies in it's own universe. It could seem too out of place.

Though, to be honest, I'd be okay with a lighter movie that let me ignore Man of Steel and BVS, even though I actually do enjoy both.

Comment

Yesterday at Comic-Con we got the first official group shot from Justice League, as well as the first footage from the movie. Warner Bros. set up an official website for Justice League and revealed…

Official logos revealed for the League and each member.

Edit* I would've just posted each image but there are 8 images; one for each member, one for the League, and one for the movie.
                  Last edited by Halberdier17; 07-25-2016, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Even though Superman died in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Warner Bros. isn’t afraid to let you know that he’ll be alive and well in Justice League, as evident by the official gro…

Henry Cavill teases the black and silver suit.

All we need now is confirmation of the mullet.

Comment

This would probably mean more if they had any intention of actually adapting the story of his return properly, or if I cared about that story to begin with, or if he hadn't already worn an all black version of the suit in the first movie, or if Superman in all black were a thing I cared to see for any reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                        This would probably mean more if they had any intention of actually adapting the story of his return properly, or if I cared about that story to begin with, or if he hadn't already worn an all black version of the suit in the first movie, or if Superman in all black were a thing I cared to see for any reason.
                        Agreed

With the films' already established color palette I don't see how the black suit will stand out much; It's going to fall a bit flat amongst everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                          It might even mean more if Superman's death had more impact.

Comment

I forgot to mention how much I don't like Flash's suit. It's a classic example of "too busy for its own good." It's also ugly. I'm not crazy about Aquaman's either, but it's not as bad. I like Batman's and Wonder Woman's and don't care about Cyborg's.

Comment

Lol none of you will see Justice League?

No faith in Geoff Johns or hopefully lessons learned from the past 2 movies
                              Last edited by Sure-Oz; 08-15-2016, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                                I forgot to mention how much I don't like Flash's suit. It's a classic example of "too busy for its own good." It's also ugly. I'm not crazy about Aquaman's either, but it's not as bad. I like Batman's and Wonder Woman's and don't care about Cyborg's.
                                I don't think Flash's suit fits with the others. I think that's my biggest problem with it. He kinda looks like he belongs with Cyborg, but he really stands out as very different from the others. I knew they were going to do something different with the costume because they weren't going to want it to look like the TV show suit. So I expected that.

Cyborg looks like Megatron ate him. I don't mean that as a compliment.

I like Aquaman's outfit, but I wish they had gone a little more regal with the look. They muted the green soooo much, I don't see why they couldn't have made the rest a brighter gold.

The Trinity looks pretty great, although I preferred the greyer Batman. It was a refreshing change from the all black.

None of it is so bad that I hate it, though. If there was an imaginary bar they needed to clear to make me happy, they got over it with some height to spare.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎