Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justice League (2017)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Zack Snyder will remain the official director of the movie.

Comment

Rumor has it that Ben Affleck has been made executive producer of Justice League

Comment

Speaking at MCM London Comic-Con today (via CBM), Jesse Eisenberg revealed that he has a role in Justice League:

“I’m kind of in wait. They just started filming Justice League, so I’m kind of like waiting for my crack at it. I don’t know what I’m allowed to say, because I feel like there’s probably some drone following me from DC, and if I say anything wrong I get, you know, picked off. But yeah I think so, and I love it, and I love everybody who’s in it. You know, it’s a really talented group of people.”
        http://collider.com/justice-league-j...rg-lex-luthor/

Comment

Dark Horizons reports that the film has an official title now. According to a tweet by director Zack Snyder, the new title is simply "Justice League". No subtitle.

Comment

Geoff Johns tweeted the title is just Justice League.

Umberto Gonzalez said it was either: Angels and Demons, United, Gods Among Us, or Gods Among Men.

Those were the rumored subtitles. But the first one will not have a subtitle.

Comment

Part 1: Justice League.
              Part 2: Justice League of America.

Comment

Im kind of glad the first movie wont have a subtitle. I say let it start the series then with sequels u can always have subtitles.

Comment

From the noncommittal Man of Steel to the clunky, over-the-top Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice back to a simplistic Justice League.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                    Geoff Johns tweeted the title is just Justice League.

Umberto Gonzalez said it was either: Angels and Demons, United, Gods Among Us, or Gods Among Men.

Those were the rumored subtitles. But the first one will not have a subtitle.
                    Umberto's sources suck. The guy is always wrong.

Comment

Movies don't need a subtitle.

Comment

JK Simmons Getting in Shape for JL

Comment

His arms don't look real. Wowzers. I hope he's not roiding up, like Stallone. That **** takes years off your life, and we need as many years of JK Simmons as we can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                            His arms don't look real. Wowzers. I hope he's not roiding up, like Stallone. That **** takes years off your life, and we need as many years of JK Simmons as we can get.
                            I think it was just a strict work out schedule. He got into working out when he filmed Whiplash.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                              More like The Rock cause he's using his trainer

Comment

Tons of new info about Justice League!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍