Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I can't wait until this thing gets released on Blu-ray.

Comment

• My body is getting ready for this!!!

Comment

• Comment

• I haven’t really looked too deeply into what this movie will look like with this 4hr cut and/or if this will truly be a different thing all together but, I really just hope that the Steppenwolf ending from the theatrical release is actually only the midway point of this movie so, basically Zack Snyder has made an entire second movie (masquerading as his full intended vision)...especially if the Darkseid poster is any indication of his actual involvement.

Comment

• From what I gather the big climax will still be the League's battle with Steppenwolf. Whedon didn't alter that concept a lot. We will just get more scenes involving Darkseid in the form of flashbacks and possibly some scenes from the present involving his plans for Earth. And he may also appear in the Knightmare scenes.

Last week someone leaked the storyboards for the next 2 JLA movies that Snyder had planned and Darkseid came at the forefront more in those films.

Comment

• Comment

• OMG!!!! Zack Snyder’s Justice League was far and away better than that other one! All the same story beats where there but, with the additional scenes (or the reworking of scenes) to put context to those story beats it made it an entirely different movie. Now, it’s upsetting to think what we could have gotten had things been different...even the possibilities of sequels.
                              Last edited by darkphoenix21; 03-18-2021, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                                OMG!!!! Zack SnyderÂ’s Justice League was far and away better than that other one! All the same story beats where there but, with the additional scenes (or the reworking of scenes) to put context to those story beats it made it an entirely different movie. Now, itÂ’s upsetting to think what we could have gotten had things been different...even the possibilities of sequels.
                                I'm the opposite. While the Snyder cut was longer, and expounded on a lot of the story, I wouldn't say it made it better. My biggest complaint for the original Justice League was it made a 180 after Whedon's additions and sought to course correct certain characters with no story reason. For this movie [SPOILER] it did completely the opposite. It took the extremes even farther. Every complaint I've had about the Snyder-verse at his point, got dialed up to 11. Superman, comes back talking about not wasting his second chance, and immediately takes a darker turn then the last couple movies. He just straight up owns and destroys Steppenwolf. Who, by the way, is then literally beheaded and punched through a Boomtube to land at the feet of Darkseid. This didn't fix my biggest plot complaints of overall feeling of the last few movies. It somehow became MORE Zack Snyder then the last few movies. Everyone, especially Superman, is darker than before. I appreciated the backstory additions, but it just didn't fix anything. [/SPOILER]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎