Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justice League (2017)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been thinking about the tagline: Unite the League. Shouldn't it be "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."?

I guess that doesn't look as good on a poster.

Comment

• I have one complaint I want to put out there. Batman. For a man that hates guns, he sure does use a lot of them in the DC Movie Universe. That is all. Otherwise, I guess I can give this one a try.

Comment

• Last November it was reported that Game of Thrones star Ciaran Hinds would play Steppenwolf in Justice League, but there hasn’t been any official confirmation… until now! Hinds confirme…

Ciaran Hinds confirms he is playing Steppenwolf and he reveals some new details about the movie.

Comment

• Comment

• It's hard to misread that poster as "Untie the League."

Comment

• Comment

• First time we've Superman in any of these.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glove
                  First time we've Superman in any of these.
                  We saw him in the first official image from Justice League at Comic Con.

Comment

• Comment

• I can't wait to not see this movie.

Will be a load of crap.

Comment

• Due to a tragedy in the family, Zack Snyder has stepped down from completing the movie. The new director will be Joss Whedon.

Comment

• A terrible family tragedy has forced Zack Snyder to step down from his work on Justice League, he revealed to The Hollywood Reporter. Snyder’s wife and producing partner Deborah Snyder will a…

Zack Snyder stepped down as director while he deals with a family tragedy.

Joss Whedon will finish production and film additional scenes that Zack Snyder commissioned him to write. Zack was going to try to push forward and finish the movie but his family is having a tough time after his daughter committed suicide in March.

Comment

• My thoughts and prayers go out to Zack Snyder and his family and friends.

Comment

• Damn. I could never begin to imagine how the Snyders feel. My prayers go out to them.

Comment

• Yeah, that's tragic; that's so sad. I don't know either how he was even able to move forward at all. It would have been completely understandable if he had left the project back in March to deal with the tragedy until his family and he could heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎