No announcement yet.

Marvel Earth Orbiting Opposite of DC Earth

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel Earth Orbiting Opposite of DC Earth

I know that DC had at one time two earths where the other earth was on the other side of the sun orbiting out of sight of the other earth. They would each have their own set of different version of earth's DC heroes.

What I would like CW to do is combine the universe as one by having the other earth from the Marvel universe.

I know that would make a spectacular theatrical event, but it ought to be a sure fire winner for a TV series.

Or not.

But can you imagine it? I think it would be so cool if on the Flash TV show, scientists discover another earth orbiting opposite around the sun from theirs.

Of course, the show could just create another version of DC heroes on that earth 2, but I think it would draw more interests if CW use it for Marvel icons.

Are there any legal issues that can prevent CW from doing something like that on the Flash? Or are DC & Marvel unwilling to split the "profit" from it with CW?

I don't think this idea would ever work, sorry. it just seems too weird and illogical.

Comment

And probably has some kind of legal mess that wouldn't allow it. Besides I doubt DC and Marvel would even want it anyway.

Comment

Won't ever happen for a bunch of reason's, but mostly the first one.

1 - Marvel won't ever give permission for this.
        2 - The story line itself wouldn't make sense at all. This may be a comic book show but even for that it is far to illogical.
        3 - Marvel and DC are to different for the story to truly work. Yes there has been the cross-over event before but that was absolutely shocking IMO and wasn't well put together so I can't see how it would translate well to the TV universe at all.

Now if we break down why Marvel wouldn't want to do it we get;
        A - It draw's attention to DC and not themselves.
        B - The primary show would still be based on DC.
        C - Minimal financial benefit
        D - Ruins the universe that they have set up.

There would also be all the legal cost's involved in getting the contract written and agreed upon by both parties.

All of it add's up to a single big no chance of ever happening.

Comment

I guess it can only happen on youtubes fan made trailers.

Still, it would have been nice to see Captain America and Wonder Woman fighting in WW 2 together, and become a couple, have kids, etc.

But, oh well.

Comment

I like both of them and watch a lot , but I think that Marvel will not ever give permission for that.

Comment

while i must admit the idea is awesome it just really doesnt work with the crossover event from multi earth crisis i think that maybe he does that but i really dont see it. but you cna take the dimensions and make it so they can do that but it just doesnt work really

Comment

while i must admit the idea is awesome it just really doesnt work with the crossover event from multi earth crisis i think that maybe he does that but i really dont see it. but you cna take the dimensions and make it so they can do that but it just doesnt work really

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎