Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Blood Bonds" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd think if Cat was so sure that Kara was Supergirl that she might actually learn her name and pronounce it correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
      In most forms of media but Kryptonite is how Lex Luthor lost his hair. That is why I edited my post because it still is radioactive in many continuities.
      From the looks of it ...it doesn't effect humans.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        It only effects kryptonians.
        Well isnt in certian superman versions it effects Lex which the radiation caused him to loose his hair? Not to mention all the effects it had on people on Smallville.

Comment

She would get fired if she can't prove she isn't Supergirl.

Comment

maybe when they save Manhunter he can help kara by shape shifting into her and them both being in the same place at the same time for Cat to see.

Comment

Should've seen that coming Jimmy Olsen getting knocked out by Maxwell Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                Well isnt in certian superman versions it effects Lex which the radiation caused him to loose his hair? Not to mention all the effects it had on people on Smallville.
                Wasn't that all based on the meteor shower...it crashing into our atmosphere and causing radiation to the rocks.

Comment

looked like Pink Kryptonite.

Comment

Wasn't that all based on the meteor shower...it crashing into our atmosphere and causing radiation.
                    Ya with Smallville but arent there some versions of Lex where he was experimenting on kryptonite and it backfired and caused him to lose his hair? Theres like so many versions and origin stories i could just be mixing plotlines up or something.

Comment

Ya with Smallville but arent there some versions of Lex where he was experimenting on kryptonite and it backfired and caused him to lose his hair? Theres like so many versions and origin stories i could just be mixing plotlines up or something.
                      You're asking the wrong person...I know the movies, cartoons, LnC and Smallville

Comment

Maxwell Lord will not fall into a monologue trap like a Bond villain.

Comment

I think that is really how Lex Luthor lost his hair in the first place.

Comment

She needs to get her anger in check

Comment

You're asking the wrong person...I know the movies, cartoons, LnC and Smallville
                              lol Ya most of my info comes from movies and shows and video games. then i try to do just basic research every now and then just to learn more. But not even close to knowing as much as most people. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                                I think that is really how Lex Luthor lost his hair in the first place.
                                Thats what i always thought but i dont really know as much as most people so wasnt really sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎