Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hostile Takeover" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    Yeah, that would have made more sense but, even in the movies it never occurred to them but, they also didn't believe Jor-El either.
    If I remember correctly, and this is going back to the 60's, Zor-el was working on a neutral zone project to send the population to a dimension separate from the criminals in the phantom zone, but ran out of time.

Comment

You know, I'm not a fan of krypton family drama, and I like the fact that they're tying it to real world events even less. I'm wondering when Kara is going to get over this and move on. Much as I like Chris Vance, I'm not liking him here. This show is starting to get a little dark for my tastes. The action sequences are great, but I can't help but feel that things are moving a bit too fast, for halfway into season 1. And these kryptonians are using powers I've never seen before. Lastly, I'm wondering what purpose it will serve to have cat know kara's secret this soon into the story. I kind of like it, but how can Kara continue to be cat's assistant?
      Last edited by protege; 12-14-2015, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by protege
        You know, I'm not a fan of krypton family drama, and I like the fact that they're tying it to real world events even less. I'm wondering when Kara is going to get over this and move on. Much as I like Chris Vance, I'm not liking him here. This show is starting to get a little dark for my tastes.
        Yeah, I know what you mean. I was personally offended by the white male privilege crack.

Comment

Now that Cat know Kara's secret. I wonder how she will treat here and will she start saying her name correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by acer15
            Now that Cat know Kara's secret. I wonder how she will treat here and will she start saying her name correctly?
            Cat Grant will probably have Kara do her Black Friday shopping for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎