Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Maveth"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Maveth"?

This was a really good episode.

Fitz trying to take the gun from Ward. The Hydra symbol in the sand? Wasn't expecting that.

Fitz making his way to Will's lair and bringing him along. Clever Leo!

Phil dreaming of Ros. And we got a Tattooine reference! Heh. (I read somewhere that they wanted to make a Star Wars reference in an earlier episode but it had to be cut? Not sure why.)

The team attacks the compound, Lincoln taking out the lights while Simmons escapes. She's gotten pretty good at that sort of thing.

Jemma releases Andrew. Oh bad idea.

Joey saving Daisy.

Coulson vs. Ward.

Andrew/Lash kills the inhumans. Not a surprise.

Lincoln wanting to close the portal, though? Yeah, that surprised me. I mean, I know he's not as close as others to Phil and Leo but Coulson is Daisy's father figure. You'd think, for her...?

The ancient city (one of 9). Attilan?

So that's not Will, it's the creature. I kinda figured. But I was saddened that Will died to get Jemma out.

Coulson, then Fitz, shoots not!Will. Then Leo getting it with the flare gun. Seemed a little to easy, to me (and we saw later, wasn't enough).

Coulson killing Ward. I had read that "people die" in this episode but I wasn't expecting Ward (frankly I figured Will and Joey would be the ones). And doing it with his hand, then leaving the hand behind? Whoa.

The team makes it out in the cube thing.

The reunions were sweet. Lincoln and Daisy, Leo and Jemma and Phil and Melinda.

'Ward's' appearance at the end. At first I thought maybe it was Ward but no, it's the creature possessing Ward? Or assuming his shape? Not sure. But looks like SHIELD isn't done fighting "Ward" yet.

A strong mid season finale with closure (Heh) as well as opening up new mysteries. Well done.
    10--Cool as May in combat
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--send it back to the other planet!
    0%

The theory I am hearing on Youtube is that the creature is Hive.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎