No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Human For A Day?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cosmicbimbo
    I was wrong about Hank but, nor upset AT ALL. I don't understand why MM doesn't want Kara to know about him.Nor why Winn was so mean to Kara. Loved the interaction between Supergirl and Cat.
    Most likely wants to stay under cover, sent by her parents to protect supergirl blah blah same setup in smallville with clark when MM appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
      The Olsen triangle is probably coming to an end. I read an interview with the actor playing Olsen, and he flat out said because of the bro code between him and Superman that Kara would be off limits. Also, the actresses playing Supergirl got them to hire her real life husband as her boyfriend on the show. So, good news this foolish relationship drama might be coming to an end.
      So it's basically replacing one love triangle with another. Because it's obvious Winn won't stop pining over her. Sigh.

Comment

Okay, i finally watched it on demand, because i wanted to see the Martian Manhunter scene; I have to say that I find it interesting that while Kara had an adoptive father in jeremiah Danvers, Alex now seems to have one in J'onn J'onnz. Me likey. I do have to wonder about the wisdom of casting someone like Dean Cain in the role of Kara's adoptive father, only to kill him off.
        This week's least favorite character; Winn Schott. I don't know what he said to Kara the first time, but I did catch the second one. And Kara's feeling all guilty about it. Things are going to come to a head when the Toyman shows up, putting Kara in a "no-Winn" situation. (I had to use it somewhere.) Not only that, but now James is acting all weird around her. Sheesh. Also, what is Maxwell lord's beef with Supergirl, anyway?
        Last edited by protege; 12-12-2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Maxwell Lord thing that humans should be able to protect themselves.

Comment

I certainly sat up and took notice when Hank said he was a shapeshifter. Revealing him as a cyborg was too obvious, I guess. I'm not sure why people predicted this beforehand, other than the fact that he's a black man with red eyes like Phil Morris from Smallville, but congratulations. I'm pleased with this reveal.

Comment

Hank is a shapeshifter because he is J'onn J'onz--Martian Manhunter. Hank Henshaw is Cyborg Superman in the comics

Comment

Ok I watch the show but really don't know why. Gave this episode a 5. Really only 7 episodes into the series & Supergirl loses her powers! How original. And the big reveal - Hank is MM. No sh*t, ppl had that figured out when his eyes glowed red. Also it seems that MM has to be portrayed by a black actor.

At first I could not understand why Kara lost her powers. I guess I should read more comics. I did not know using to much of your super powers could drain you of them. Like a battery and you have to sit under a yellow sun to recharge. In the movie Man of Steel, he used a lot of powers and never lost them.

I liked the Jimmy/Kara love match. I thought they made a cute couple. When I read Comics in the nineteen fifties, I remember Jimmy & Supergirl dating but also remember Jimmy & Lucy Lanes being an item. So I guess it will play out.

Is tonite episode the "winter finale"?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎