0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - This is my Swan Song as a viewer. I am done with this show.
    0%

i gave it a seven great story til the end when they just screwed around with rumples arc what was the point of making him a hero just to toss it out the window no arthur zelena was not needed in this episode

Comment

9. I would've given it a 10, but this episode just undid Rumple's character development. I hope it's worth it in the end. Regina didn't need an artifact to guide the portal to Oz?

Comment

I gave it a 9.

I enjoyed Hook's small backstory, seeing the Evil Queen, and Regina sending Zelena back to Oz.

I was ready to give it a 10, until they s*** all over Belle and turned Rumple back into a conniving liar. I don't usually comment on ships, but: I feel sorry for Rumbelle fans right now. Once again, Belle is back to being lied to under false pretenses and basically given nothing to do but come running back. Part of me hopes somebody reactivates her Lacey personality when they come back from the Underworld. Anything would be better than watching her be lied to again.

Aside from that, I thought it was a solid episode. I thought it made up for some of the missteps they made in earlier episodes. Did anybody else think that Emma was going to rush upon Excalibur and save Hook?

Anyway, I hope they have a more cohesive storyline for the remainder of the season, because this one was somewhat of a letdown.
        Last edited by Aries83; 12-06-2015, 09:26 PM.

Comment

It made sense what Rumple did. Even though Emma helped him become a hero, the idea of going back to Hades quickly devolved him back to being a coward. He has been to Hades before and lacks the courage to endure the suffering he knows awaits him. For him, being the Dark One is a way better alternative than going there again. Also, magical powers for Rumple has always been like a drug. While he was clean and sober, he was able to be hero but the allure of power was too intoxicating to pass up.

Now that he has all that power, I don't know who could ever defeat him. Look forward to the return in the Spring and what awaits them on the other side.
          Last edited by SteelyGal; 12-07-2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

The show has jumped the shark officially.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎