0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - This show needs closure... aka, it needs to end.
    0%

So this was a roller coaster of emotions!

Ros and Phil still dating (I'm a bit surprised that she forgave him that easily) and having burgers in candlelight?

Ros gets shot--by Ward. Who calls Phil. Then Phil has to fight his way out (the make shift bomb thing--very clever).

I get where they were going--as someone said "Dark!Coulson" but all I could think was "what would Captain America say, Phil?" Especially when he was interrogating his own team about Ward. And when he went off Book and seemed to be going darkside? Also, putting Mack in charge? I mean, don't get me wrong, I agree about May but why not Bobbi? She was a member of that 'council' thing so wouldn't she sort of 'outrank' Mack?

Jemma and Leo talking as they break into the place, only to have the ATCU guy shoot people? Nope, it's the inhuman and he ganks the guy and captures FitzSimmons.

Thomas, Ward's brother. I didn't even remember that he had a younger brother and to suddenly bring him back out of left field really threw me. Also, the whole "would Coulson have gone through with it" thing was a bit hard to swallow. Yes, he cared about Ros but they hadn't known each other that long (heck, he seemed to have a longer relationship with the Cellist) and for him to go full tilt darkside like this surprises me, I guess?

Fitz helping Hydra to keep Jemma safe. Awwwwwwwwww!

Daisy's team of inhumans coming together.

Ward giving up his revenge against Phil to go through the portal. I honestly kept waiting for him to just shoot Malick (perhaps with a witty one liner as he did so). I was very surprised he gave in.

Phil's dive into the Portal was also a surprise.

So, lots going on in this one, relationships and plot points developing. And we build up to the mid season finale.

One thing--I find I am going to miss Ros. She annoyed at first but I really came to enjoy her and her banter with Phil. I didn't think they would be together forever but I thought they'd have a nice fling and then settle into being friends. I'm sorry she had to be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty

I get where they were going--as someone said "Dark!Coulson" but all I could think was "what would Captain America say, Phil?" Especially when he was interrogating his own team about Ward. And when he went off Book and seemed to be going darkside? Also, putting Mack in charge? I mean, don't get me wrong, I agree about May but why not Bobbi? She was a member of that 'council' thing so wouldn't she sort of 'outrank' Mack?

Ward giving up his revenge against Phil to go through the portal. I honestly kept waiting for him to just shoot Malick (perhaps with a witty one liner as he did so). I was very surprised he gave in.

One thing--I find I am going to miss Ros. She annoyed at first but I really came to enjoy her and her banter with Phil. I didn't think they would be together forever but I thought they'd have a nice fling and then settle into being friends. I'm sorry she had to be killed.
      1. Like Coulson said, Bobbi has an ax to grind with Ward. Mack doesn't

2.I hope Ward gets stranded on that planet.

3. I am going to miss both Roz and Banks.

Comment

'Closure' is a good episode. Coulson finally go after Ward, but the trip to another planet got in the way. I already saw it when it first came on.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmicbimbo
          1. Like Coulson said, Bobbi has an ax to grind with Ward. Mack doesn't
          Ah. Yeah, I'd forgotten that bit. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎