Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Many Heads, One Tale"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Many Heads, One Tale"?

There's a secret Hydra Vault? Of course there is.

May seemingly angry at Lincoln, only no, turns out she's trying to figure out how to apologize.

Phil plans to infiltrate the ATCU. Bout time!

Mach is suspicious of Phil's relation to Ros. I don't blame him but it's not his place to question the Director. Would he have done that with Fury, I wonder?

Faking the incursion into the system to get in. Clever.

Jemma's guy was a blood sacrifice? Whoa.

Ward blowing the plane door and jumping, after flirting with the attendant.

Phil talking about his love for the "Golden Age". Oh Coulson! I wonder if he ever replaced his Cap cards.
    The bit of background that he was studying history when he was recruited by SHIELD. I wonder if they had a course on Captain America? If they did, he almost certainly took it. Heh.

Hunter pretending to be a hacker, while Daisy fed him his lines, was pretty funny. Then him hunting and pecking? Cute.

Jemma getting angry at Fitz for being so sweet and understanding which leads to her admitting that she loves Will but then she kisses Fitz.

Gideon and Andrew talk. We find out the ATCU is trying to create more inhumans and that Ros really didn't know.

Gideon has a mini monolith and Hydra was secretly formed to bring this one inhuman back to rule. ATCU is creating an army for the inhuman to lead. Speculation is already running high on who the inhuman is...

Ward and Andrew and Grant is trying to get Andrew to transform. I am a bit surprised that Grant just gave up on his plans like that. He seemed to be pretty into rebuilding Hydra and being the leader and taking down SHIELD. For him to just step aside and follow a new leader surprised me, is all. But then the dude did promise him a chance to take out Coulson, which is pretty good incentive, I guess.
    10--as magnetic as Bobbi's weapon wrist bands
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--worse than Hydra
    0%

Ward is a smart guy. He will use Malik until he has no more use for him.

Comment

'Many Heads, One Tale' is a good episode. We get a history lesson on Hydra at all. There was more to Hydra than the 2 Captain America movie let on. I first saw it when it came on.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎