Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "A Bitter Pill to Swallow?"

What did you think?

Edit: I gave it a 10.

The only thing that irked me was how the writers tried to sidestep Gordon's kissing of Barbara. Sure, he had to play along, but I bet it made Leslie feel like garbage. *shrug* I bet they'll never have that talk, though.

Other than that, I thought it was a great, well-written episode.

I found the way Flamingo "inhaled" that gun AND his "eating" of Parks kind of disturbing. However, I thought they did a good job on bringing the character to the screen. When I read up on him, I thought the character sounded awful, but they made it work.

I enjoyed the Penguin/Nygma scenes, too.

Also, just curious: I had captions on during the episode. The woman orchestrating the hits was referred to as "The Lady." Is this a character from the comics?

It feels like the writers have hit their stride, and I hope it continues.

Can't wait to see where it goes!
    10 - Bitter? It was awesome!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - It was bitter to the end!
    0%

It was quite good. I thought it would be as thrilling and action packed as last season's 9th episode, but it didn't quite measure up.

Don't now where they want to go with Gordon's moral compass this season. The way he got his job back was shady enough and something that may or may not come back to haunt him. And I guess the moral lesson of this episode was that he should have pulled the trigger on Flamingo.

The Penguin/Nygma scenes were fun.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎