Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Our Little World?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Our Little World?

What did you think?
    10 - Little World, Big Impact
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Little World? More like Puny World.
    0%

I loved this episode....loved it. I jumped up off the couch when I saw the Cage and those hands....gah! And God's sister? I guess so...got a weird Jedi vibe at that

Cas is obviously NOT okay....he's broken, more so than he ever has been. But he left the bunker to find Metatron, even though he couldn't do it to join the boys.

9 will get you 10 that when Amara is an adult, Dean is in trouble....

Comment

Wonder why Cas has ptsd now and not after being God? Residual Hex Disorder? Or maybe he's almost human now as far as celestial beams of light go... Either way, this season has reminded me why I still watch this show. It's like the old days again!

Comment

Crowley and Amara having a chat, him grounding her (really? How do you “ground” an entity older than Earth?). The reveal that Crowley is stronger? At least for now. Surprising.

Castiel still binge watching stuff. Moved on to reality TV. Again, didn’t Metatron put all this in his head? Okay, he could be rewatching but…

Soulless!Len is dead? Huh.

So there are very few demons about? Amara thinned the ranks and recruitment is not going well. Interesting. I kind of wish we’d followed up on this (or do later) because that means less work for the boys.

Speaking of, they finally learn that Crowley and Amara are working together. Sam wants to exorcise the demon (yay!) but the meatsuit’s been shot so can’t.

Ha, this line “I forgot about you and Crowley’s Summer of Love.”

Metatron is a cameraman who is miserable. Um, okay.

The Board meeting in Hell was funny. As was Crowley reading parenting books.

Cas has the demon tablet? I’d almost forgotten that thing was out there. His fight with Metatron was cathartic for him, I guess. But Cas has been through a lot in recent years and for this to be the thing that makes him fall apart? I dunno, I just a hard time believing that.

That whole standoff with Crowley and Amara and Dean. I really believe that Crowley was going to kill Dean but I knew Amara would step in.

Sam having another vision and then Amara walks free.

But let’s face it, the big moment was the reveal of Amara’s identity. Which still has me going “wait, what?” I don’t recall there ever being even a hint of that in any Christian lore, so I’m guessing TPTB made it up completely. I get where they are going (the sibling theme has always been strong with this show) but I just feel like it’s really out of left field, you know? I’m not sure how to feel about it, frankly. I think I have to let it sink in and also see how they develop it.

Comment

so far this season has been very decent

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎