Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Tonight's the Night?"

What did you think?

Edit: I gave it a 10.

I thought Nygma treating himself to tea sandwiches/wine while burying Kringle (and the unfortunate hunter) was morbid and slightly hilarious.

I thought Erin Richards did a great job, even though some of Barbara's actions were predictable (shedding tears after Jim kissed her, staring down Leslie after he left the interrogation room, and letting go of Jim's hand). More than anything, I was surprised that she survived the fall! Personally, I wish she would've met her end, because there's only so many times she can pop up and undermine Jim/Leslie before it becomes ridiculous and played out. Here's to hoping she's put away at the end of the season.

I loved Bullock's doggedness in this episode.

I enjoyed Bruce's scenes as well, but I was disappointed that neither he (or Alfred) thought it suspicious that he would know the identity of who killed his parents. If I were either of them, that would automatically make me think he was involved. Sure, Alfred said it was extortion, but both of them should've known that he orchestrated it if he knew who did it.

Other than that, it was a solid episode, and I'm looking forward to Nygma and Penguin interacting next week!
    10 - Tonight was the night!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - It was absolutely awful!
    0%

The season seems to be on the rise now. Second very good episode and, at last, a chance for Erin Richards to get some screentime. It's a shame really, because they have a good actess in their hands but they just don't have a damn clue what to do with the character. It was evident at the start of last season and the same applies to this season. Even last night, and for all her scheming, you had no idea what her endgame was. To blurt out the mayor's location? Why? She showed no signs of betraying Galavan. Oh well. At least she survived. Maybe she'll be taken to Indian Hill as well.

Can't wait for next week. Looks like Jim will blow his lid.

Line of the episode: "Excuse me, Miss Kringle", as Nygma knocks the bag carrying her cut up body on a rock.
    Last edited by costas22; 11-10-2015, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Another excellent episode, really looking forward to the Penguin/Nygma team up. I'm still hoping Miss Kringle's "spirit" starts haunting Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
        they have a good actess in their hands but they just don't have a damn clue what to do with the character. It was evident at the start of last season and the same applies to this season. Even last night, and for all her scheming, you had no idea what her endgame was. To blurt out the mayor's location? Why? She showed no signs of betraying Galavan. Oh well. At least she survived. Maybe she'll be taken to Indian Hill as well.
        The best thing they could do for Barbara is turn her into a full-blow villain, perhaps someone from the comics (maybe a lesser-known one). If not, she surely can't torture Jim/Leslie for the rest of the series.

I was glad she blurted out where James was since he pointed to Galavan, who was arrested. I think he underestimated Barbara by thinking he could control her when she was really the wild card of the group he recruited.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎