Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Among Us Hide..."?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Among Us Hide..."?

Andrew being alive was not a surprise. Andrew being Lash was not a surprise. I felt like half of us had guessed the 'twist' which make it not a very big reveal, you know?

Hunter being shut out by the others because of what he'd done was cute. Though him telling Fitz not to help find Will was not great.

The break in to Rosalyn's home was staged? I think it would have been cooler if it had been real. What an obvious ploy to work Phil, though. Then finding out about Rosalyn's husband. Also this line "looks like a horror movie". It reminded me of Cabin in the Woods (Joss Whedon's film) so I wonder if that's what they were referring to. Sort of meta if so.

We introduced Strucker just to kill him shortly after? Seemed pointless.

The Daisy and Lincoln romance remains...lukewarm, IMO.

So yeah, the big twist was not such a twist, a schism between Daisy and Phil seems to be coming (it's being so telegraphed that I have to wonder if it isn't a fake out?), and Bobbi's back in the game.
    10--excellent
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--terrible
    0%

Simply put, boring. This season has just lacked something as far as I'm concerned.
    Maybe it's the lack of Hydra, May or just the standard Season 3 curse (most shows seem to struggle during that year IMO) that's causing it but so far nothing interesting has happened. We have no clue what the overlapping plot it, not even a single hint to it. It's just basically been a bunch of filler episodes with a bit of everything thrown into the mix so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
      We have no clue what the overlapping plot it, not even a single hint to it.
      The overlapping plot is supposed to be the new Inhumans being created by the fish oil and what the government (SHIELD and ATCU) will do with them, IMO. Basically, the overall arc of this season (again, to me) seems to be how the government reacts to Inhumans and how Inhumans react to the government.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎