No announcement yet.

The great quotes of Quentin Lance

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The great quotes of Quentin Lance

Wanna try to collect Quentin's one-liners in one place? For a good start there is a bunch of them:

Season 1, episode 1 "Pilot"

"Well, thanks for your statement. We'll put out an APB on... Robin hood."

Hilton: "It looks like Queen was telling the truth."
    Lance: "Yeah. Well, there's a first time for everything."
    Season 1, episode 5 "Damaged"

"I'll be asking you a few questions, standard stuff for the report. Have you been arrested before? That's ok, I know the answer to that one, plenty of times."
    Season 2, episode 3 "Broken dolls"

[After the Arrow shot a guy] "I'm sorry. I guess he just gets enthusiastic sometimes."

"So glad you invited me to tag along. So, this is what a typical night's like for you, huh? Just a little breaking and entering."
    Season 2, episode 10 "Blast Radius"

Lance: You know, most cops, they meet their informants in the backseat of a cruiser or maybe a coffee shop or something, but... What's with the mask?
    Arrow: Gift from a friend.
    Lance: You got friends?
    Season 3, episode 23 "My name is Oliver Queen"

"Let me guess.This is coming from your buddy Queen, right? The city's under attack? Must be May?"
    Season 4, episode 2 "The candidate"

"You weren't kidding about doing things differently, were you? Instead of pin cushioning guys, now you're burning them alive?"
    Season 4, episode 4 "Beyond redemption" (the most furitful one so far)

"You spend more time here now than when you were getting collared for hitting paparazzi."

"So these visits, are they going to be a, uh, weekly thing?"

"City hall has cut my budget so tight, I can't get evidence turned around before I'm 80."

"After what happened to the last few mayors, I'm hoping you win in a landslide."

"What, are you going to tell me you're running for president now?"

"What, I don't get a code name like the rest of you?"

"And no, I'm not ok." [asked by Oliver if he is okay]

"Don't worry; I got enough to put you away for 25 years. Kidding."

"Oh, jeez. Heh. You know I got a heart condition, right?"

"You got your own key or something?"
    Feel free to add your favorite Quentin's quotes.

Season 2, Episode 6: "Keep Your Enemies Closer"

Lance: Thanks. It's been a while since I arrested you. I had forgotten how good it feels.
    Roy: I was working for... him.
    Season 2, Episode 19: "The Man Under the Hood"

It's The Arrow that matters. The man under the hood isn't important. Can you imagine what it's like to be him? What he has to live with day in and day out? What that's gotta be like? Hey? The least I can do is to a little bit of time for him.

Comment

Here's one for you.....

"Yeah...."
      Said in almost every episode in some form or another, and he seems to say a heck of a lot with a single word....

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
        Here's one for you.....

Said in almost every episode in some form or another, and he seems to say a heck of a lot with a single word....
        Maybe those writers have a challenge of their own, for example how many "Are you okay?" and "Yeah" one can put into a screenplay of an episode.

But yes, because it's Lance he can sum up pretty much everything with one "Yeah".

Yeah.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎